davina - The beginning

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Michsubhusband, Jun 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    I want to apologize to the person who read my story. The birth of davina. I am not the best story teller, I am not the world’s best speller and I never liked writing for English Classes (Classes, I didn’t like English Classes, not The English, I like You Mistress Emma )

This is one of those “if you told me this time last year” stories.

“Long ago and far away in a land of enchantment lived a handsome young man and his extremely beautiful and lovely wife.”

OK, now back to me. Last year at this time I was getting shots to help me with my back pain but by the end of June I hardly could walk, saw a doctor on a Wednesday and in surgery on Monday (July 6). I bring all of this up because, because….I don’t know where I going with this, oh ya, back in November of 08 Mistress Michelle had Her first Gathering, and I wanted to attend the next one. With surgery on my back, July 6th, 8 weeks before I can go back to work, maybe another month or two before I can be somewhat back to normal…OMG this is sooooo boring!!!! Alright!! Had surgery, rested, back to work, did extremely well, able to go OK!
    Mistress Michelle (What a lovely name -more about that later) announces Gathering ll - get your deposit in NOW! (well that how I took it) so on that fate full day in September, a day that will live forever etched in my mind (I think it was Sept) I was alone at home(well Carly ,bear and Izzy was with me) reading about the Gathering on (now here’s a plug) Chastity Mansion (Thanks MW & pet) I quickly , like a good sub who never does anything without asking his Mistress, (well’ She wasn’t home) sent in a deposit for two, and just like that , my Beautiful and lovely Wife, Madame (This is why I said it was a lovely name) Michelle and I were, “In like Flint” (old saying from a movie- it’s on AMC)
    Now here were its gets kind of weird, Madame Michelle was a having a reading done (you know where someone tells you your future) She told Michelle she was going on a plane someplace soon and a bunch of other crap. Michelle comes home and starts telling me about her future and with a gleam in her eyes said that we will be traveling on airplane soon, how did she know? Well Mama, You see, We/we are going sooner then You think. How about November to Virginia! “What did you do now” well You were gone, I was on the computer and I sent Mistress Michelle a deposit and booked flights and a car, “What? you did what?” We/we are going to Roanoke in November that’s OK isn’t it :manga_beat: , I got a good price. Well to make this long story short it was fine and We/we packed and on November 6th We/we boarded a plane bound for Mistress Michelle’s Gathering ll.

Crap I’m eating a sandwich and just bite my tongue!

Chapter 2 - The Arrival
    We/we end our first leg at JFK in New York- had a piece of pizza(mmmmm pizza) Then We/we were off to Roanoke and the scariest part of the trip to the cabin in the forest by a lake in beautiful Virginia. Going back to the scary part -Mistress Michelle’s directions -they were in Southern and being a Yankee from up North they were hard to interpret. We/we did not do to bad just didn’t’ go far enough. We/we finial y got back on track (Thank God for cell phones) after a call to Mistress. Turning a corner and going down a dirt road (well it seemed like dirt) there it was a small little log cabin with a stone chimney and smoke rising into the beautiful blue sky. You hear the whistle from the river boat coming down…. Wait that another story. There were a couple of house- yes, houses. We/we pulled up to one hoping it was the right one. Able to look in We/we saw a few people- Hay look that guy is naked (finally nudity)) – and heard a distinctive British accent, Madame and I looked at each other and said “think we found the place” God I hope so!
    We/we went in and meant everyone. I don’t know about Madame but I was excited to meet Mistress Michelle, Mistress Linda and of course Mistress Watchful now Known as Mistress Emma. (Madame says I have a crush on Her :Love6: -it’s the accent She is sooo British :Love7: ) Mistress Michelle and my Madame Michelle (both born the same year - 20 days apart) talked and decide what room Madame would take. So off I went to unpack. We/we had the normal stuff…You know paddles, canes, bondage wear…things one normally bring on a vacation. But in the luggage I brought a maids outfit. I mainly brought the maids dress because I saw the picture from the year before and the subs looked cold (well it was Nov. and they were naked) but the sissies looked warm because they all had dresses on. So I brought it for warmth. Done I went up stairs and everyone was talking and we all had dinner. After dinner one of the Doms (Mistress Rob and riki had arrived) asked all if we all (subs) would mind take off our clothes so we could get started-OK ! I pretty sure Mistress Michelle yelled at us to get naked NOW!!!! And We/we began. That was the last time I had my “normal” clothes on until it was time to go. Saturday started pretty much as plan but in the afternoon the subs that brought dresses were made to put them on (of course Rachel was always dressed) So off I went- first I had to paint my fingers black to match my toes that were done at a nail place Madame took me to. Then my I put on my new black panties with white ruffles, my white thigh high stocking with a pretty black bow and my black satin maid dress with a cute white apron. To top it off my outfit I had purchased a dark brown and red wig. Madame had given me a pair of 2” black heels and my maids outfit was complete. Most of the time that would be plenty but I included wrist and ankle cuffs and of course a collar. Taking a look in the mirror I thought “am I doing the right thing” Yes I was and I liked the change!
    Everyone else was also getting ready (sorry I got self absorbed) Madame was putting on a great form fitting black rubber dress (best part –I got to polish it :manga_devil: ) Make-up, stockings and heels and She was ready to go (I got to say She looked stunning (if I don’t say so, wel ) ) I hooked onto my collar a bright red leash handed the other end to Madame and off to dinner We/we went.
    If you want to read what when on that weekend (blow by blow details) you will have to go and read some other better written and more interesting stories written by others. I have to keep this a boring as I can.
    On Saturday night or maybe Sunday morning, Madame Michelle and Mistress Emma were talking. They talked about a brunch of things and one of the items that came up was me. They were trying to come up with a name for me. I started thinking, what would I like to be called? I thought and I thought….. how about…. Talk about a look- both of Them gave me…OK, I’ll shut up. Well the Two of Them came up with davina! –i do not know what ever made them think of with davina… well, davina I became :blushy-girl-2: , thanks to Madame and Mistress Emma (davina, does sounds better with a British accent)
    Well the weekend end We/we all went home (well some went others stayed for a little while longer) with Our/our memories and bruises to read about the good times We/we all had on Chastity Mansion (plug 2) What I will remember is meeting all of the other Mistresses and all of their subs. Being whipped on the beautiful bench tiff made by Mistress Michelle and also Mistress Emma (wimpy..wimpy..wimpy..but I did enjoy it ) before Madame and I left. I would have loved to have the pleasure of a whipping from all the other Mistresses, hopefully next time. The good time, good food (Rachel did a wonderful job cooking) and the fun- Yes fun- seemed like fun- We/we all had. This I hate to admit, a couple of times when I was either kneeling or standing naked by Madame, Rachel came into the room dress in something new. She either had on a new outfit or shoes (I think some of them were Ms Linda) and all the attention went to her. I was saying to myself lucky (sorry Rachel) :sign0055: tch! (That was at the beginning of the weekend before I really knew her.) Well, I did envy her, getting all dressed up and all the Mistresses attention and praises, but as the weekend when on I started thinking –god I wish I could dress up like Rachel ( sorry Susie you weren’t there) Of course I did have my maid outfit but I wanted more ( it doesn’t matter what you want…. Yes Mama! You are right!!!! Bend over! :smilies_xxx22: WACK!

Chapter three:
    We/we arrived home, unpacked, unwound and got back to our normal life. Things did not change all that much. Madame kept me in my cage but She also instructed me to stop shaving and have my hair grow back because I had doctor appointments scheduled. I hung up my maids outfit put the wig on the shelf and the present Mistress Emma gave me in a drawer. The only thing that was used from that weekend was the paddle that tiff made. She used that paddle every night until one night it broke!!! (Thank God) a footnote this was one of tiff’s early model, later on tiff did offer and We/we did received some of tiff’s newer and thicker built (I sear it harder wood) paddles. So like I said it was back to normal with davina back in the closet.
    2010, January 13th, my birthday, I decided ( it doesn’t matter what you decided…. Yes Mama! You are right!!!! Bend over! :smilies_xxx22: WACK!) that I would take the day of my birth to ask Madame, ok tell Madame what I wanted to do and made some suggestions on what to do and what to buy. But most of all, how I wanted to be trained. Well it was my birthday. I also told Her that I was only doing this because it was my birthday and I would not ask or bug Her again the whole year….until my birthday! “YA right” was all She said. Davina was still in the closet.
    If my memory serves me correct (LOL) I think it was that weekend Madame took me shopping. We/we went to the lingerie (they were having a sale) and She picked out some panties. This was strange because She didn’t usually get that style, so being a good sub I questioned Her about it. All I heard was that they were for me!!! Really!!! So being the good sub that I am, did I say Thank You Mama, NO! I said I like these in this color. ( it doesn’t matter what you want…. Yes Mama! You are right!!!! Bend over! WACK!) Well to make this long story longer Madame over the next few weeks found (on sale stuff only) a bunch of stuff, in mostly pink.
    Over the next few months I added to my collection, tops, shorts and skirts and I started wearing them around the house but with hairy legs- yak- so I started shaving again. One outfit has a tank top so I did the upper part of my body, well I might as well do it all!! (The razor bill went up) I dug out the wig and makeup from November, started painting my toenails again (shocking pink) but I was not there yet. Madame was getting into a new hobby beading (not beatings) and She decided that She would make one out mainly pink and include some letters. When She was done She put it around my neck. I looked in the mirror and it read anivid, I was so happy!!! Wait anivid? Stupid you are looking at it in the mirror; it is backwards it spells davina.
    So to end this part of the story davina now is to wear her panties everyday, has to keep her toes painted – pink. She must wear her pretty clothes when home as well as her beaded collar. Every so often, mainly on weekends, I am to get fully dressed as davina. Madame even bought one of those hair removal thing, that has a strong light and We/we both are using it. I must keep up Madame nails weekly and make sure Her feet are attended to daily. I must wear my CB all the time, I am not allowed to touch without asking and I must earn the right to touch. When I cum (like that’s going to happen) I must clean up (clean up what?) When I am home I usually cook unless Madame wants to but I normally clean up. I take care of the bathroom and vacuum the house.

But as always THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER! BEATINGS ARE UP!

Stay tune for davina ll – Return to Virginia :sign0135:

OMG shoot me now!!!!! :White_Flag:

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    LMAO....What a great story davina!! I am glad I had a full cup of coffee to enjoy it.

As for the 'southern' directions, I think it is more the 'northerners' that cannot follow directions! When I say go 17 miles, I mean 17 miles, not 13 and then...Oh maybe we went to far. LMAO

We cant wait to see the two of you again this November, and I am sure you will get your wish davina, all the Dommes will be looking forward to having a go at you on the bench! ;)

Keep up the journel davina, it is toooo cute!!

Mistress Michelle

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Now that is funny i don't care who you are. GREAT writing davina. Would you be an editor for Rachel on the CHASTE-TV network. i laughed, i cried, i have felt what your are feeling. It was a most wonderful party, thank you Mistress Michelle. Thank you for your kind comments toward me davina. They mean a lot and that's when i cried. i enjoyed Madame Michelle's and your company too. One suggestion. This year buy a better boa so you don't have to waste a day picking up feathers from a molting boa, lol.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Davina- Wonderful rendition and I am so happy for you and Madame Michelle that things are moving along in a positive direction. I really am looking forward to seeing both of Y/you again this November. And yes, with your lovely Lady's permission, I will be looking forward to having a go at you!

Ms.Linda

5. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Davina,

wonderful story and now i know a little more. Looking forward to meeting you and Madame Michelle this November.

cynthia

6. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    Thanks for Your/your comments- i hate writing but wanted others to get to know Madame and me more. Would be nice being closer to you'll but 10 hrs is really not that long. will update sometime this week i hope

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice