DATE NIGHT

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TonyF25, Nov 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I'm sitting in the car outside the nail salon , and sighting while I Waite for Sarah. I would have written earlier while waiting for her at the hair salon, but there was no WiFi so I listened to the radio and thought about things.
    Sarah has a date tonight with Frank. I have written about him in my Journal on this site ( blogs and journal's , under Sarah has a Date ) .
    She has been happy since Wednesday , thinking about tonight. She bought some new lingerie for tonight , I have not been allowed to see it. She is getting a wax after they do her nails all over even her vagina ( have to call it that , if I use the slang term for it and she finds out , she will punish me ) although it is always shaved and or waxed since she started seeing Frank 3 years ago. I have never seen it bare. Last time I saw it or touched it was 3 years ago and it was covered with Brown course , cuiley hair.
    She is to meet him for dinner , then she would not say where they will go. ( she use to Wright down the odometer numbers on my car to make sure I didn't follow her, but now she has an APP on her phone that shows where the car is or where it goes ). So she is meeting him at 6:00 , but will leave here at 5:00. So I can't figure out how clise he lives to us.
    I won't get a reward tonight for being a good cuckold husband. Ussaly when she come home she will come to my room , unlock me and allow me to masturbate as she tells me all the details of what they did, how it felt , and how many times he made her orgasum and how powerful his were. But not tonight. I misbehave. She punished me with her strap, made my behind red and sore. She smacked it till I crayed tears. But it was a 2 part punishment , the seconded part was she will not unlock me tonight, I have to Waite till her next date, and behave. But she will tell me all about it, and take delight at how uncomfortable it makes me as I swell inside the cb 6000 s .

Braddogg4345 likes this.
  2. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    It must be a good date, shes not home yet. I know shes ok, she texted , everything ok, see you later this evening.......so I waite.

Arti_Rao and Annemarie like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice