Custom sized outer cages?

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by hgj2, Aug 7, 2023.

1. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I have belt with bare cage and I have found out that with 4" tube it is little bit too small for me. With 3" tube it is okay but 3" tube is not that comfortable for me. Anyone ordered some of the standard outer cages but with larger "cup" size. Little bit wider in all dimensions to have more space for scrotum. If so how did you specify size of bigger outer cage and was it expensive and how it looks like?

I kind of did very brute force modification for my bare cage, and it was extremely hard to bend without proper tools and result is not that professional so I am tempted to order custom outer cage but I would like to hear if anyone else had same problems and what did you do to solve the issue.

2. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    I didn't order a custom cage, but I am considering ordering a custom ring as my belt is a lot more comfortable when sits a little higher on my waist. I spoke to them about it while back and am still trying to decide exactly what I want before ordering.

From our discussions, they custom make everything after you've ordered, so t should be fairly simple to send them some photos of what you have, and measurements, etc. and discuss exactly what you want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice