Cumming in your Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by appropriatelypermanent, Oct 18, 2022.

?

Do you like cumming in your cage?

1. Yes

240 vote(s)
    76.7%
  2. No

73 vote(s)
    23.3%
Random Thread
  1. Sissyslave20

Sissyslave20 Member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I have been permanently confined to chastity for 2 years, with leave only for supervised hygiene.

Therefore, each of my orgasms takes place in the cage through pegging or prostate massage, and only when I deserve it or earn it by serving the Mistress.

My first cage pegging orgasm was very embarrassing and humiliating and I felt even more of a submissive sissy and my manhood had sunk to the lowest level. I liked this feeling of helplessness and embarrassment, especially since the Mistress told me that my orgasms would only look like this.

However, sometimes I long for normal and frequent orgasms, but serving the Goddess I have no choice but to accept what she gives me, so I am doomed to this type of orgasms.

So I like what I can have.

2. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Yes, i like cumming in my cage for two reasons. First, it feels good to cum even though everything is so tight it often hurts. The relief is worth the price. Second, being made to cum in my cage is, for me, humiliating and Goddess and i love humiliation play.

3. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    i agree the wand can get me off almost instantly. As i heard someone on TV explain it, the wand can “make a dead woman cum”! For that reason, and more so to humiliate me while She is doing it, Goddess will lock Her wand up at the same time She locks Her cage!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice