Correct tube size?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kcjack, Jan 18, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. kcjack

kcjack New member

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    We are considering ordering a custom CB, the steelworxx revenge. But I have concerns about getting the tube size correct.

Looking for recommendations. Should I allow much of anything extra in regard to width? How much extra should I leave at the end.

I'm a grower, not a shower if that matters.

Thanks for the help.

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Even if you grow a lot (factor 3 or more) a snug, but not tight fit should be great. At least this is quite comfortable for me as long as i have a tube and not some kind of cage.

No need to leave extra space

3. kcjack

kcjack New member

Local Time:
    Thanks. I guess I am most concerned about the length. They have a tube widith that is about 3mm larger than my flacid (or mostly flacid) state.

But, the revenge is a tube with a cage at the head. So, in general, with a tight tube design, once your penis swells and fills the width of the tube, does the head typically extend until the cage reminds you to stop?

I assume this would be the case with any manufacturers' tube and cage design. Any other input on this?

Thanks

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    depends whether you wish to grow or not , if you go for a shorter length and a snug not tight width you should help stop a full erection from starting and this will generally speaking be more comfortable for longer term wearing. Too long a length with a tighter width sometimes allows the flaccid penis to grow in length but then when soft again the penis stays drawn down the tube and can get uncomfortable. My cs100 is a nice sung fit in the width when flaccid and also just a 1mm longer than i am flaccid so 8cm is spot on. I have no issues with ballache or attempts to grow to extreme just a well filled comfortable sensation all the time, the tube also stays warmer as it is shorter as well.

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    If you have a snug fit and your penis trys to grow you just feel like you fill your the tube what's quite comfortable. Having space in front and beeing circumsized didn't work out that much for me though as while getting errect your sking might stick to the wall of the tube what might hurt quite a bit.3 mm shouldn't matter though as long as it's not 10mm+...

As for the cavedesign you won't have to worry. The cave at the head of oyur device shouldn't be a probem at all. I just had problems with devices that consisted of a cave only. Why so ? Most certainly because i am quite a grower and have a curved penis. That combined i wouldn't find a cage device that's a snug fit and getting half errect in such a device is quite painful for me. A cage at the head wouldn't matter though.

6. kcjack

kcjack New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info.

I was also going to ask steelworxx if the cage bar pattern could be altered. The standard pattern is dome shaped with a number of bars connected from the edge of the tube, arching up to meet in the middle.

I was wondering if having one of the bars removed, forming a larger "V" at the bottom of the cage would improve the opportunity to pee standing up while wearing the CB.

Any thoughts on cages that allow one to pee while standing?

Thanks

7. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    You may as well get used to sitting down to pee with just about any device except for the ones that have the internal urethral tubes. There are times that you can pee in a straight ahead stream, but many times the urine will touch a bar or opening & drastically change direction. i lost count of how many times i have had to thoroughly clean up after i sit to pee, i couldn't imagine the mess i'd have if i were to stand.

As for measuring, it seems that a little extra room inside the device is not necessary for growing, but for airflow, water & hygiene. i am thankful i have enough room to get soap & water everywhere to make sure i am clean, then room for air to circulate. As much as you want room to grow, aren't you supposed to avoid that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice