considering a jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by shoegaze, Jun 23, 2012.

1. shoegaze

shoegaze New member

Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    I must admit that I'm enjoying wearing my cb6000 more and more every time I put it on, but having said that I am coming to find that it's really not ideal for me. As with the birdlocked neo which I also enjoyed, I find that it's not long until it has to come off either due to bruising or swelling or just general cleanliness issues. Being selflocked I'm really keen for a longterm solution to curb an unfortunate habit / weakness - the curse of being single & alone... I'd rather avoid piercings and I'd like to believe that there is a practical trapped ball design that will suit my needs. I'm currently heavily considering the mm jailbird design but have not yet placed an order. I have a set of sizing rings and am currently using the cb6000 in what I believe is my correct measurement. I am interested in the pansytart measuring system but must point out that being uncut I am not 100% sure on the diameter and length I've determined. Previously I've had the creeping back issue in the cb6000 but not so much this time. Trying to decide between a jailbird diameter of 35 or 38mm, possibly with a length of 2" or 2.25". I'll likely request a mod to include guide posts to minimise twisting and allow a waist cable to be attached and locked on.
    Back to my current setup, again being uncut ~presents~ the foreskin issue - in that when heavily aroused, the foreskin is indeed presented.. And hyper-sesitive as it is, definitely presents a big tempation for release without release so to speak. I wonder whether an open jailbird design will really be able to stop wandering hands but I hope pansytart is right in the suggestion that a wider short length will prevent any misbehaviour from satisfying the urge. I'm also considering steelworxx steelheart / zero ultra or cs500 but I am less confident they would work as long term solutions. At least with the jailbird if it proves not to be 100% preventitive, at least that would mean there are even less reasons to take it off!

2. shoegaze

shoegaze New member

Local Time:
    not a whole lot of responses here..
    can anyone confirm / qualify PT's remarks about length measurement technique for uncut?
    Also, can anyone comment on experiences using jailbird selflocked?

3. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    If you are uncut, please please send us an email after the order and we will be happy to invert the front bars. This prevent clothing from pinching the skin.

4. jml

jml Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    I wear a jailbird full time, and am uncut. I ordered the length that almost completely contains me when flaccid...might have 1/4 inch free space at the end if really flaccid. I can work the foreskin back (a little lube helps) enough to easily stay clean, but absolutely cannot gain any pleasure while locked in this unit. I have been locked continuously in the Jailbird since I received it June 11, 2012. It is extremely comfortable to wear, and due to its design, there is no need to ever remove it for cleaning purposes. Mature Metal did an excellent job of getting my dimensions exactly as I ordered it. Should you have any problems, however, they have excellent customer service, and will strive to make things right for you.

5. manjelly

manjelly Member

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    While, I'm not uncut, I can say that the queens keep has been extremely comfortable. I went with a cage length of about 2.5 inches, and I think I could have gone a little smaller (but I'm not complaining).

Its easy to keep clean and I *almost* can't tell I'm wearing it...

6. mistressfox

mistressfox Member

Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Has anyone got experience of wearing the jailbird long term (say for a month or two)? My slave can wear the dickcage or cb6000 for about a week before it rubs and becomes too sore to keep on any longer. I hate when he takes it off. I am looking to get something more expensive to overcome this problem but I don't want to fork out my hard earned money unless I am sure that it will be effective. I will get him to post the nature of the pain problem here too, in case he is wearing it wrongly. Come on subs of the world, give me some answers!

7. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Curtsy Mistress Fox
    Is it the cb6000 or the s version Mistress ? Oh & is your slave slavefox btw ?
    i find my cb6000s really comfy though it did take about a week to really feel so much a part of me. I barely notice its on now, though its always there too, if You know what i mean.
    I found using the larger rings doesn't help, as it caused the device to slip & hang down. It seems to be better if you get the snuggest tolerable ring. Jemima recommends no spacer, but i found that pinches my erm sack, so i just use the smallest spacer.
    hope that helps Mistress
    emily

8. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    My Jailbird went on 57 days ago and with a little lotion on the base ring once a day I am feel'in just fine. The CB6000s I did wear was fine too but I had to remove it at least once a week for a proper cleaning. Not an issue with the JailBird and it feels even better than the CB. Wife loves the look and feel too.

9. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I tried the Pansy Tart method and found that it is way too big! Get a cage that is snug. I am looking at selling the one i have now to get a smaller one. I got the length right on. Everything I read says that your dick will fit in a smaller cage too.

10. shoegaze

shoegaze New member

Local Time:
    tiny69 can you explain how it is too big? I'm guessing you're talking about the tube diameter..? is the gap right anyway? will it stay on regardless as PT explains?
    how much clearance is there now when you wear it? how much would you change the diameter by if you order again?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice