Confused Newbie

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub4M, Mar 6, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. sub4M

sub4M New member

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Hi all!

My GF/Mistress and I have recently started playing with chastity. I've been trying to get used to a CB6k, and right now I'm setting a personal best at 3 1/2 days, by our next play day (she's 60 miles away) it'll be 5 1/2. She's going on a 10-day trip next month, and has hinted that I'll be locked up while she's away. I've been looking up hygiene tips and am confused by what I'm reading. For example, one blog says he removes and cleans his cage every 4 days, while another says 2 weeks. Cotton swab vs. spray bottle vs. wet wipes. Baby oil gel vs. silicone lube.

I started with cotton swabs/wet wipes since it's the first thing I saw that made sense, but as I read more about it, the more confused I get.

While we're new at this, it's reasonable for me to guess once she locks the cage before she leaves, I'm not getting it off until she returns. Unfortunately, with our schedules it could be at least 14 days.

With all this seemingly conflicting information, how do I decide which way to go?

2. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    I only fill about half of my CB6000s, so my advice may not work for you, but I see no reason why it shouldn't.

While in the shower, soap your junk and the cage as much as possible, then scrub vigorously with your hands or a shower brush. Rinse with as much water pressure as possible. A hand shower is ideal for this, or fill a small bucket and pour it directly over your stuff. Dry thoroughly with a hair drier set to cool or warm.

Apply antibiotic ointment to areas where the cage irritates your skin.

3. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    A waterpik style HIGH PRESSURE washing is best to flush everything out of your device... if you don't have that, then a shower massager cranked up to ask high as you can get it flushing water through ALL of the holes from EVERY angle.

I also know people that dry off with a blowdrier to make sure they don't stay musty down there once they put their panties or briefs back on.F

Fight the funk!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice