Comfyne: Cage designed for uncircumcised people

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Comfyne, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Comfyne

Comfyne Member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Being uncircumcised, I've always run into the problem of having a choice between two kinds of cages that each have their problems.

Open cages:
    - These allow for cleaning and enough access for general hygiene
    - These also cause a lot of pinching of foreskin against underwear and clothing

Closed cages:
    - These can be comfortable, but they are uncleanable without removal

I've spent the last few months making my own cage that would solve this. The idea is that it's an open cage, with wide enough vents to allow adjusting positioning while it's on, with either a finger or a q-tip. It also has slight protrusions on the front so that fabric is held away, eliminating and issues with pinching and chafing.

I'm fairly satisfied with it now, and am making available for anyone else interested to buy here.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Peter3811 and chaste4wife like this.
  2. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    There are designs that resolve this issue but very few exist. I don't really have much interest in cage designs because I can always slip out of them, so I've been looking into belt designs.

Jura's Cacoon cross section looks something like this:
    [​IMG]
    The spacing near the sringe/urination hole allows extra spacing for that skin to flab around.

The alternative is to do pretty much exactly what female belts do, which is to have a spacer (secondary shield) above the holes to protect your skin from excessively poking through. If the secondary shield is perforated, your foreskin tends to poke through that too though.

Other than these designs, you'd have to go for an enclosed, "plugged" design that involves a catheter of some kind, which the idea sounds nice and pretty, but in reality it's a nightmare to get on, and if you don't do it properly you'll bleed and be in a lot of pain, and in the worst situation your urethra can start to close up after an injury and cause issues.

Long catheters are more comfortable than short catheters, but is more likely to cause infection related issues. On the other hand, there is something which consists of a ring and a plug that goes in the very tip of your urethra with an anchor point that sticks out, which can act as a temporary alternative to PA piercing, but must be sized correctly. I forgot what it is called.
    People who have used it praise its reliability and the fact you cant really feel anything at that point, but personally speaking the last time I tried sticking anything up there, that's the part that hurts the most so I've given up on that idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice