College couple relatively new to chastity looking for kinky ideas!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BoyfriendinChastity, Apr 21, 2016.

1. BoyfriendinChastity

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Hello we are a happy college couple that have been exploring with chastity for a bit over a year. First off, I absolutely love the effects it has had on our relationship, but sometimes we run out of ideas on what to do for teasing, discipline, and determining the length of lockup.

WE do not participate in cuckolding or any sexual encounters with another male or female. We are however exploring the idea of me flirting, kissing, and maybe going out with other guys while my boyfriend is locked and supportive of this. My boyfriend and I do cuckold roleplay while he is being teased, sometimes fucked, but we do not want to actually have me (the woman) fuck another guy. I know this might sound odd but yeah kissing a hot dude is pretty much the limit I will go.

Currently I require my boyfriend be locked 24/7 when I am away from him and even with him I require him to be locked unless I tease him/fuck him outside his cage. I love my boyfriend holding his cum for most of our fucking sessions, and I am indeed able to have multiple orgasms from penetrative sex with him, despite him only being average in size :)

TLDR: We are looking for kinky ideas within the bounds of what i said above for teasing, discipline, frustration, and denial/lock up periods. The longest he has gone without an orgasm is 2 weeks, and I tend to have him denied for periods of a week-2 weeks for the time being.

All plausible ideas will add a day of no cum/lockup for my boyfriend and we are both very exciting to hear ideas, stories, and experiences from people that know/done more chastity relationship kink!!

Here is a list of our kinks that we have done or do on a regular basis:

1. Foot play (boyfriend has a massive foot fetish, and loves me wearing shoes that get my feet smelly) especially my cute well worn flats !!! :D
    2. Enema play
    3. Tease and denial
    4. cuckolding fantasy role play and talking
    5. butt plugs
    6. prostate massage
    7. Looking for ways to go out with guys while boyfriend is locked and me flirting/kissing other guys while boyfriend has to watch
    8. light bondage

Please help us come up with ideas and add to boyfriends lock up <3 We will answer any questions you might have and I plan to reply quickly. Thank your for your read!

slave_m and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  2. BoyfriendinChastity

Local Time:
    I forgot to say on the kinks list that We are getting into the idea of making my boyfriend clean up after sex, or ruined orgasms. It's just sometimes I forget after I have came so much and i don't remember to make him clean up. Need advice and tips on that too please :)

3. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome! I guess the best thing you can do is continue being an active member on this site because you will learn so much from everyone here, I know I have. The limits you have set are perfectly fine, remember you're the boss.

It sounds like you have a great handle on things. The only thing I would add is to base his release on his behavior, whether he's a good boy or not. Have him pamper you like crazy every night, massages, bubble baths, pedicures, etc. Have him do all your house cleaning. Have him pleasure you with a strapon while locked, it'll drive him crazy. Consider tying him down to the bed and then using a dildo gag that you can ride on his face.

I think 2 weeks is good, any less and you won't have him reach his maximum level of frustration. Remember to extend his chastity when he slips up on his responsibilities. Lastly, never ever give in to his whining, if anything, punish him harshly for it (flogging is good, extend his chastity, etc). Don't ever feel bad about denying him, you must stand strong and he'll eventually straighten out, he has no choice otherwise ;)

I hope this helps a little.

4. BoyfriendinChastity

Local Time:
    Thank you for your feedback. I do add days when he misbehaves or does something I don't approve of. But sometimes I do become weak and unlock him early. How can I over come to giving in when he hasn't completed his lock up time. His whining and begging gets worse after a week and it annoys me bc if I'm I the mood to tease him that completely goes away. I don't like to be told what to do and when he does it, it really puts me off. What are some immediate punishments that could happen right then and there? Adding time obviously but is there anything else I could do so he will be punished sooner?

5. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Ruined orgasms are great.
    Also make him clean up wherever he cums wether it's in or on you.
    Cock size humiliation.
    Just a few ideas that I enjoy.

Cheers!!!!

6. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    The fact that he's whining means you're doing a great job! Firstly, don't ever give in to his emotional manipulation. He's like an alcoholic, he'll say anything just to manipulate you into letting him out, even things he doesn't mean. You're not being cruel by saying no, you're providing him with the discipline that he desperately needs. It's like a person complaining to his or her personal fitness trainer about being unable to eat cheesecake and have to exercise. You're doing this for his own benefit as much as yours. You said it yourself, he's a better boyfriend when chaste.

Now, as far as the whining is concerned, you must punish him harshly. Added days are great, but I'll give you an idea you can use for immediate correction of his misbehaving. Purchase some icyhot like pain relieving gel from the drug store, the type that has a burning sensation. Then next time he whines about his chastity or asks you unlock the device, take off his tube and take a dab of the gel and rub it all over his penis. Then, use the gel you just applied as lubricant to get his device back on and lock it into place. It won't cause him any harm, but the sensation will be very discomforting for about an hour or so. Whatever you do, do not take it off after that, no matter what he says. He'll make up all kinds of lies about it hurting too much to bear. Tell him the next time he asks you to unlock the device or whines about his chastity, you'll use twice the amount of gel. Also, give him a chore to do when he whines outside the bedroom, such as cleaning the bathroom. I guarantee you the whining will significantly decrease of you do this.

rhodry04 likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    hello Mistress and You very welcome to here. i shudnt really say to a Mistress what to do but if i'm bad i get a smack.

8. BoyfriendinChastity

Local Time:
    Well there's always something new I could potentially learn from someone else's experience. I love learning about other people's chastity lifestyle and maybe new ideas I could use for my relationship at the moment. Now I'm sure you have a nice story to tell or some experiences that could be fun to talk about and if you don't then that smack will be well deserved. ;)

slave_m likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh, Mistress, curtsy yes. but i has to asks my Mistress if i can say things like that in here first, curtsy.

10. BoyfriendinChastity

Local Time:
    I applaud you for obeying your mistress. Nothing comes first than your mistress. Talk to her and do things right so you won't get punished. :)

slave_m, jemima and thefunone74 like this.
  11. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    You have a nice thing going on there. But i think in time you'll see 2 weeks is nothing :)
    I'm locked 24/7. After sex, I go straight back into the cage. In fact, base rings are never removed from me.
    But unfortunately the game you play is to hard for me. After days locked, I just can't last too long...

12. BoyfriendinChastity

Local Time:
    Well I'm waiting on a new cage that's a better fit. He does wear it 24/7 unless he earns to not sleepy with it which is rear or I decided to tease him outside his cage. When we have sex most of the time I don't allow him to come and he goes right back to his cage. He used to not be able to last either and it was so disappointing for me but what I have done is I edge him a couple times before and let him stop his cum on his own so when it's sex time he can do the same. He also has to practice breathing techniques otherwise he gets too carried away. I just hope that when I decide to keep him locked for a month he will follow my rules and not beg or whine. Hate that bc I do not like to be told what to do. That will just keep him locked even longer.

13. BoyfriendinChastity

Local Time:
    I'm curious to know what punishments are adminiatered to you when you make your key holder unhappy? I'm having trouble coming up with punishment ideas.

14. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    One is delaying my release time. This is mental pain.
    She also likes to play with nettles, specialy because she knows how I hate them.
    Also I'm locked in our utility room, where we have a hook in our ceiling.
    There is also spanking...

15. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Never let him out of his device unless his hands are restrained. Also, consider having him use a strapon while locked instead of his penis. If you must have his penis, consider making him wear a numbing condom.

He needs to learn that whining will get him nothing but punishments and further chastity time. Another punishment idea besides the repeated ball smacks and icyhot to his locked penis is to take a piece of peeled ginger root and insert it into his anus. It won't cause any harm, but will serve as an excellent punishment.

Always administer these sort of punishments immediately after his whining about his chastity in order for it to have the greatest effect and prevent him from doing it again.

16. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Just curious, which type of device did you purchase for him?

17. BoyfriendinChastity

Local Time:
    I
    I believe the jailbird

Rider9 likes this.
  18. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Oh excellent. I strongly recommend you incorporate the anti-pullout method for that device that @Thatgirl suggested on your other thread. She's selling it for a good price, perhaps she can have her boyfriend make the modification for you if a secure device is important to you. Just a suggestion because I think it's important that he not be able to do anything behind your back and against your wishes. All men attempt it when desperate enough. :)

19. BoyfriendinChastity

Local Time:
    Oh I know they tempt it because he has sure gone behind my back in the past and I had to do something about that. I'll look into that and I'll let you know what I think. Thanks :)

Joroincharge and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  20. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Her boyfriend would definitely would have to make the modification himself, to assure it is comfortable for him to wear. When we first modified it, it cut into the skin at the top of his penis, so we had to make further modifications.

21. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Glad you're wise to it. Yes, I think it's an excellent solution to this problem and well worth the investment. If I may ask, how did you find out he was going behind your back before and what did you end up doing about it?

22. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    That makes sense. Glad you guys figured out a way, hopefully it works for her too if she tries it.

23. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Since both you and your boyfriend are still young and probably have very little room. You could bring him over to your bed room and strip him naked And leave him in your room with no clothes and locked in his C.B. And you shopping for an hour or two. Remember the person with the key is the person in charge.

rhodry04 and BoyfriendinChastity like this.
  24. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    It is an interesting thing that some people seem to be full of fantasies and ideas while others are not. I am full of them. Scenes that excite me come easily. I have some very specific kinks - almost fetishes. My partner does not. She reports few fantasies and does not even seem to be that specific about what she wants sexually. It is not that she lacks desire or enjoyment. Plenty of that. But I think she is more of a blank slate. She's enjoying our chastity play but I think she could have gone otherways with a different partner. When people tell me they are looking for ideas I'm puzzled because I overflow with them. But I know from experience and reading that others are not as focused as I am.

Have your guy write out fantasies. Require him to do this. Maybe you already know what they are and maybe some new ideas will come out.

It is good to have a "back channel" of communication. In our roll play I can say: Please please let me have some satisfaction. In the back channel I can describe what is working, what is not, what I want more of, etc. It is where I can ask for what I will the beg to be released from.

Some members have reported that their mistress have imposed strict limits on when they can beg or even talk about chastity. My GF says she likes begging. But I'm sure it has to be in the right context. Some begging will work and is part of this roll play. Constant nagging will not. What is the difference? Can you tell him what works and what does not? Can you give him specific rules about how and when he can ask?

To deter unwanted behavior I think you have several options. Some are more in-real-life and some are more in-role-play. Here's what I mean.

First and most effective would be to directly tell him that his style of whining annoys you, puts you out of the mood, and makes you want to stop playing. Tell him he is going to have to find nicer ways to request what he wants. Maybe tell him how to request in ways that you'll enjoy. Or tell him to strictly not ever ask for what you reserve the right to choose. Main point: this is direct negotiation about how to make your relationship work. It is "back channel" and "out of scene". Were M to do that I would take it very seriously. If I really could not handle the denial she imposed I would use the back channel or similar in-real-life negotiation to request different limits.

Or you can handle it more in-role-play. Maybe you can shift your attitude. Maybe you can find some in-role-play way to punish him. Something that you enjoy and he does not. Really, it has to be something he does not enjoy or it gives him a handle to manipulate you. It is hard to suggest for other people. There have been plenty of suggestions: paddling, extra time, chores, etc. But for whining that puts you out of scene I think you need a more direct approach.

I've written a little more about punishment here.

In another thread I posted some ideas about teasing.

t

25. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Can you give some examples of things that made you unhappy? That might get my imagination going.

One example you gave was whining. I wrote about that on another thread. If I was whining and M where going to punish me "in scene" I can imagine this:

She puts a spider (ring) gag in my mouth, locks my hands behind my back, and tells me to stand in the corner and not move. She sits in a chair in the room reading and relaxing. She watches me, occasionally telling me how much she enjoys my silence. How peaceful this is. How she likes the view. We should do this more often. Opps.. I told you not to move. That includes your head. Extra 5 minutes.​

OK, the idea of a gag is hot until the drool fills my mouth, runs down my chin, and drips onto my shirt. That's uncomfortable and I desperately want to wipe my chin. I'm explicitly not allowed to do that or move at all. Lets not do this more often. I resolve to limit my whining to witty requests never repeated to the point of annoyance.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice