Cold balls in CB6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by majortyrone3, Dec 4, 2015.

1. majortyrone3

majortyrone3 New member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    So I recently got a CB6000s and have meddled around with all the combinations of spacers and base rings. I found that the largest base ring that came with the cage and the second largest spacer seemed to have the best balance of comfort, snugness, security, and looseness, but after a few minutes my balls get cold even when flaccid. They don't discolor, they just get cool to the touch. I figured that the base ring might have been a bit small, and seeing as it was the largest one that came with the chastity device, I ordered the extra large rings from the manufacturers, but even then, any ring where my genitals don't slip right through, my balls get cold, and using the largest spacer, my balls slip right between the base ring and the cage.

I was really looking forward to wearing the chastity belt for longer periods of time, but after doing some reading here and on other sites, I'm a bit worried that the coolness I feel could have long term effects on my testicles.

My balls are quite high hanging, I have a small scrotum and my left testicle had an operation to reverse an undescended testicle about a decade ago, so could that be the reason why I can't get my CB6000s to fit comfortably? I was also interested in the Holy Trainer v2 Mini, so would that device give me the same problem as the CB6000s?

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    The Holy Trainer is a completely different experience to the CB. The ring is not a simple circle, it curves into the body. The issue though is the gap you get between the ring and the device is standard, there is no adjustment. Personally there is no comparison, my CB tried to saw my balls off, I have two scars to prove it, but the HTv2 fits like a glove. I put mine on on the 12th November and I haven't looked back. I have run wearing it, swam, done Yoga/Pilates type exercises walked the dog, been shopping and just lived my life with no issues.

It isn't the most secure of devices but I am motivated to stay locked. I won't ever buy a CB device again.

3. majortyrone3

majortyrone3 New member

Local Time:
    After reading a lot of reviews on the HTv2, it really seems like its a good go-to. My only issues are the HTv2 costs a bit more than the CB6000s, and having spent money on the CB and not be able to get it to work, I'm a bit reluctant to go and get myself a HTv2. Also there aren't any local resellers of the HTv2 (since I live in New Zealand), so I have to pay extra on duty and customs fees.

I'm worried that the HTv2 is going to give me the same problems as the CB6000s and there's no way for me to check.

4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That is an issue with all of the devices, made worse by your location. It depends on how determined you are. If you are serious about chastity then it would be worth the cost, if you aren't sure then that is something to take into account. How much is the customs into NZ?

5. majortyrone3

majortyrone3 New member

Local Time:
    I think last time I calculated, getting a HTv2 from Keptforher incurred duty costs of around $130 NZD (86 USD). So I'll end up paying almost 50% more for the HT

6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
  7. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    My thoughts on this is that you want to determine a proper ring size before ordering the HT2. It does not come with all the extra parts to get the proper fit. If you get the wrong sized ring you have to order another, and hope that one fits. After a while of being locked up your scrotum will stretch and your balls will hang lower. I agree the coldness is something to be alarmed about. Try putting on the device and getting dressed and check in 5 - 10 minutes to see about the coldness. When undress I have noticed that my balls feel cold, but that just seems to be from colder room temperature.

8. majortyrone3

majortyrone3 New member

Local Time:
    I just checked. My balls get cold even when I'm fully dressed. If it's worth noting, it's the bottom of my balls that get cold.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    praps if you get some nice fleecy knickers that might warm them up a bit.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. majortyrone3

majortyrone3 New member

Local Time:
    Would that work? I would think that the coldness was a lack of circulation. Would keeping it warm keep it safe?

11. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    You say they don't discolour; do they get numb? Testicles hang outside the body to keep them cooler than your internal temperature, and draw up tighter if they get too cold. The thickness of the CB ring might be keeping them from tucking up . It's also possible you've just never noticed if they cool down normally. A thinner ring might help, and you might want to measure how big a ring you would need (use some string or a shoelace to go round, then lay it out on a ruler to measure it).

But if they're not discoloured or numb, I would cautiously say you're not causing any serious damage, in my non-medical opinion.

12. majortyrone3

majortyrone3 New member

Local Time:
    I've been giving my scrotum a touch every 20 or so minutes for the past few hours without the wearing the base ring. They don't reach the same low temperature as when I have the base ring on. They do seem to feel slightly numb when I have worn the ring for a few minutes, but I don't know if that's just my own paranoia.

13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I have had four different devices, two metal ones, the cb6000s copy and a real HTv2. All of them made my testicles feel different from what they normally feel like and all of them made them feel different to each other, if you get my meaning. I never had numbness but I did get coldness from the CB. That never got bad enough to stop me wearing it though, my issue was how the edges of the ring cut my skin.

14. majortyrone3

majortyrone3 New member

Local Time:
    If cold balls is normal, maybe I'll give it another try and try wear it for longer. Maybe I'll get used to it.

15. Sanaclock

Sanaclock Member

Local Time:
    Had the same concerns when I was starting out a few months ago, but for me at least they are no cooler than normal, my problem was I did not know what normal was as you don't usually go around checking the temperature of them!

Could imagine issues if you live in sub zero temperatures and your balls are normally nowhere to be seen, but if the ring is fine it is probably just you thinking about it compared to not normally taking any notice.

16. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Just felt mine and they do feel cooler than some of the surrounding area, but I have been wearing mine for a couple of years! I really don't think there's a problem there!

Wendygirl likes this.
  17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    you need one of these knitted cosies,
    only problem, who will you ask to knit it for you?

[​IMG]

18. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    If you are cutting off the blood flow, it will get VERY painful. The scrotum will really start to burn if you cut off the blood supply. The biggest thing to worry about is if your penis is going numb which would be caused by pressure on the pedundal nerve which is centerline on top. It runs shallow at the base of the penis and prolonged pressure can cause nerve damage. Would be very hard to not notice.

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh giggle. i cud knit them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice