Christmas specials for your Mistress/KH/Wife?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Dec 14, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Are you planning anything special for Christmas for your Mistress/KH/Wife? Something that is related to the lifestyle? Surprises?, promises? Special treats? Gifts? Events? We all would like to know. Lets share all the good ideas and sweet thoughts that you have invested in her. And lets us know your thoughts - Do You think she is going to reward you for you efforts? ;-)

I myself have really not been doing much! I have been so busy rebuilding in the house, - but hey there is still 10 days to Christmas. I will manage somehow:) Inspire me!

MistressPhedre likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Like you we have just been really busy with getting our house ready for Christmas. We haven't been building anything but we have got lots of boxes of our life to unpack after I moved from England to live with her in Germany.

I am really excited for 2016. We only started looking at Male Chastity and FLR in October so next year will be our first full year of exploring the possibilities. What can I promise her? Only that I will continue to follow her lead now she has begun to take over the development of our relationship.

I will be interested to see what others are doing, to see if there are any ideas I can get about what else I could do.

BlueEyes likes this.
  3. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    My KH will be getting an anklet on which she can wear the key to my cage (she already has a necklace, but a girl can always use more jewelry). I am also including a few "toys" in her stocking from Naughty Santa.

BlueEyes likes this.
  4. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    I love the idea of a Naughty Santa!

To me, Christmas stockings are something for kids from Santa. Even after my understanding of Santa changed, literal interpretation to understanding the role my parent's played, so long as I was part of the youngest generation, some of whom did still believe in the literal interpretation of Santa, that felt fine to me. However, continuing to get a stocking as an adult, when my cousins no longer believe, just feels fake somehow. (note: this is *my* feelings of Christmas stockings, not a judgement of anyone's views!!)

A Naughty Santa, however, is completely different!! Such a Santa is, by his very nature, not for children(!). And as such, receiving stockings of toys from him as an adult is only appropriate. ;)

BlueEyes likes this.
  5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    Now I'm picturing Mrs. Claus keeping Santa locked to make sure he comes back and gives her her pleasure..., uh, present.

Colleen1986 and MistressPhedre like this.
  6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Wonderful has long opined that I am unromantic, though recently she has come to the realisation that actually, it is she that bides little time for romance. I have run the gamut of gift styles from utilitarian practical to luxuriously feminine and much in-between with occasional success.

Sadly she hates Christmas and all that it means, and would happily ignore it completely were it not that the rest of London, where we live, is going crazy with it's excess. So we're side-stepping it neatly, by spending it again in a mostly muslim country.

Christmas day will look very much like those on either side, which is to say very bright, very blue, and very wet. We're both quite excited about it.

[​IMG]

7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    We will have a normal family one and then an exchange of naughty presents when the rest go to bed . Merry Xmas !
    Hugs and kisses if you have mistletoe
    Lucy x

BlueEyes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice