Chinese male chastity devices A081 and A080 from DHgate

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by BraveChastityLover, Mar 4, 2013.

1. bambalance

bambalance New member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    I had a CB6000s. It was junk. It stank and was uncomfortable, showed in clothing, and after a little bit, the sonic welding cracked and would pinch my penis at times.

I bought an A081 and A080 from dhgate as well. I prefer the "straight" runs of the A081 over the "loops" of the A080. The "loops" sometimes cause my penis to get pinched between the cage and my underwear, but that's rare. Still, overall the 80 fits much better and I wear that one most of the time.

I had the same problem that OP had: my penis, when becoming erect, would get "stuck" on the curve portion of the cage instead of filling it. The 80, with the smaller design and smaller curve, gave me no such problems.

One benefit of the 80 is that the design allows you to modify the size slightly. I was able to pinch two of the rings closer while pushing two of the other rings farther apart. The net effect was more curve, less area for skin to poke out the front (which is where it used to pinch from time to time), while maintaining the smaller size. I like the tight squeeze and less room for an erection. I was also able to slightly bend down the cage at the "arm" that connects the cage to testicle ring. Overall, with a little tinkering, I got it just right.

I wear my device 24/7 for long stretches (weeks, months). It's very comfortable for long-term wear and doesn't show very much.

I got tired of using a rubber tube to protect my testicles. It collected gunk, often had an odor, needed to be replaced somewhat frequently, and often slide around the ring. It wasn't working for me!

I went to Home Depot and found this liquid rubber stuff, in the paint isle. If you've ever had a pair of tools with a rubber-coated handle, that's basically what this will produce: a nice, shrink-wrapped rubber coating. I dipped the whole ring in the stuff and slowly applied a few coats of rubber, with emphasis on the lower middle part for protection. The net result was a slip-free, rubber-coated ring that fit more snugly, stayed where I wanted it, and was way less gunky.

The last modification I did was to make an anti-pullout device. I'm not into pain, so I don't want my anti-pullout device to be painful. I just want to make sure that I can't pull out; and if I do, there's no way to get back in! You'll find that most cages, without the use of a PA piercing, will let you out. Deal with it! Just make sure that, if you pull out, you can't get back in! To achieve this, I went to Target and bought a pack of transparent bra straps. I then went to my sex shop and bought very soft, very small cock ring (the kind you use to maintain an erection).

I cut and looped a piece of the bra strap around the cock ring. I added a touch of superglue on the insides of strap and pressed them together. Now the cock ring looked sort of like an old door knocker, hanging from the now-sealed bra strap. Then, using a candle, I very carefully and very slowly heated both sides of the bra strap where I had just glued it together. That slightly melted the strap. I then took a pair of pliers and pinched both sides together, effectively sealing/combining the two sides of the bra strap into one. This sealed the "door knocker" part of the bra strap so it wouldn't rip and fall apart.

Once this was done, I pushed the ring inside the cage and took the top half of the looped bra strap around the farthest ring (i.e. the ring closest to the head). I then pulled both sides tight and made note of where the bra strap overlapped with the "hole" of the cage -- the part that connects to the testicle ring. I cut out a small hole from the bra strap where I made a mark on both the top piece and the bottom piece. The hole can be pretty small, as the strap is stretchy. On the bottom strap, I made another hole just up (i.e. farther away from the cock ring) from the first hole. The distance should be as little as possible without fear of the two holes ripping and joining into one hole.

Now to put it all together: I put the cock ring just behind my penis head. It'll sit nice and snug there. I then put on the testicle ring and pinch it closed. I put the first hole (i.e. the one closest to the cock ring) around the testicle ring peg. Then I take the top piece of the bra strap, feed it through the cage, out the top ring, and pull, which feeds my cock into the cage and into position. I then slide the cage onto the ring peg, which "locks" the bottom bra strap hole in place. I then pull the top bra strap tight and put the whole over the peg. Then, pulling on the bottom bra strap, I wrap the bottom up around and over top of the peg. This last bit creates a soft cushion for the back part of the metal tab, which others have reported as causing discomfort.

The end result should be like this: on the bottom is the testicle ring; then on its peg is hole #1 on the bottom bra strap; then the cage is put on the peg; then the top bra strap hole is put on the peg; then the bottom strap hole #2 is brought up and around and placed over the top strap. Finally, I put the lock pin through the whole, and then the lock into the lock pin hole, and seal it up.

Quiet, comfortable, and if I so choose to pull out, that cock ring is deep in the cage, with a small loop, and I can't possibly pull it back out of the cage and sneak my head back in. If I pull out, my wife is going to know!

Sorry if the explanation is hard to follow. Next time my wife lets me out, I'll try to snap a few pictures. Hopefully I painted a good enough picture. If not, feel free to ask.

Cheers

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Hi!

I, too, have an A080 and I agree with bambalance above - this device is GREAT for tinkering!!!

I moved all the loops closer together to make a tube roughly 45mm long.

I also filed down one edge of the round head of the pin so that it can be pushed up and actually hold down the flat bar that connects the cage to the ring. I then added a spacer on the shank of that pin on the other side of the locking post - between the padlock and the post - to keep everything from moving!

Finally, I threaded my PA ring through the end of the cage and - voila! I'm truly locked!!!

The security WITHOUT PA is poor.... I can lean back and pull out easily. Although, I can do that with every device I've owned!! So the PA really locks it in! Therefore the fit of the ring becomes less important!

God - I LOVE it!!! It looks pretty good and now I feel totally secure!!! Will post pics soon!

For 20-odd USD its was a DAMN good buy!

With the very kindest regards.

J

3. svdmvs

svdmvs Member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    hallo, i am from this month on in chastity. it is a Chinees one with urethra. Of course if feels very uncomfortable I am the first time in life in device; It hurts a bit too,but has to become used to it says mij wife.
    Is it possible to have a PA with an urethra,but think that I can't escape out of it with an urethra or is it...
    She's looking for locking me for life and wants a bull too.
    I hurt her much in the past and want to avoid a divorce so I full agree with her decision from now on.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Hi there!

Welcome to chastity! May you find it delicious!!!!

I've never tried a urethral device, but I do have a PA and would offer a comment if I may....

The PA jewellery goes through your urethra and out the opening of your penis. Therefore, the larger the jewellery (ie thickness of the jewellery) the more space it takes up inside your urethra.....

So.... If one tries to put a catheter into a space blocked by a piece of jewellery, one may have some problems!!!

I know people are into urethral sounding and stretching, so maybe someone could offer a better opinion from that POV. But for a standard urethra, I would thing PA jewellery AND a catheter would be quite a squeeze!!!! If possible!!

A fitted urethral tube should be secure and prevent pullout. I'm not sure why a PA would help in that area.... But they DO look good!!!!

ALSO - you say this is your first time in chastity..... As stated, I have never worn a catheter BUT... I understand that hygiene is SUPER important with these sorts of devices... You MUST be vigilant, as anything stuck in your urethra can cause both physical damage AND facilitate infection. And do not doubt that urinary tract infections (UTIs) can be VERY serious. Deadly even in extreme cases.... So please... Pay close attention to whats happening and check and clean OFTEN!

I suggest you search the forums for any and all information regarding devices that have catheters/urethral tubes for more info!

If you get a UTI, you will need antibiotics AND you may well be out of chastity for a while..... A double whammy!

So PLEASE take care and good luck!

With my absolute kindest regards.

J.

5. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    I have A080 and A081 chinese devices. In this moment I'm locked with A080. I think that 80 is more secure and more comfortable than 81. Wearing 81 my night erections is more painfuly than 80. My keyholder say that she liked more 080 and I have on locked in this device long, long time.

6. baldslave

baldslave New member

Italy, Liguria, La Spezia
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I'm a happy user of the A081. Safe, wearable, resistant, cleanable.

for me is a bit small. The base ring (51mm option) is a bit too tight and has sharp edges, so i had to put a rubber tube around it to avoid skin cuts. Of course what i get is a further tighter ring. Sadly the 51mm size is the largest option available for the base ring.

At the end i love the device and i wish to remain locked in it as long as possible!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice