Chinese chastity belts and CS500

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by vanelocked, Jun 11, 2014.

1. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Hi,
    I plan to buy a CS500 or CS100
    But before I wanted to know if one of these could be OK for a first belt?
    Is it worth? Here are some links to different style :

1 - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sex-...-Chastity-belt-Chastity-pants/1125496382.html

2 - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sex-...ith-catheter-Alternative-toys/1125490863.html

3 - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Offe...less-steel-belt-male-catheter/1216738719.html

4 - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Full...Heavy-Duty-with-external-Cage/1830823594.html

Otherewise, is there a basic guide and good help to choose the right CS model, options, size?
    My wife is in a hurry that I order because she plans to punish me for a while.

Should I specify I don't have piercing, I am ok for a rear chain/bow as it seems necessary, and I want to be hard to escape/masturbate. For sure comfort is top priority. My wife can, if necessary, remove my belt every 1 or 2 day for hygenical purposes.

Also, I don't know if usually I must plan some space for when I am hard, or no?

Anybody knowing some and having small time for me please contact me! Many thanks.

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Ns_140201_001_01d.JPG OMG , that what you want to wear or run around in ??
    they call it sex-toys and that what it is !!

I am ok for a rear chain/bow as it seems necessary, and I want to be hard to escape/masturbate. For sure comfort is top priority. My wife can, if necessary, remove my belt every 1 or 2 day for hygenical purposes.

check at neosteel or another decent beltmaker , check the masterpiece "arch" ot the neosteel T/V arch10.jpg , you find very good threads here in the forum and that belt you can wear 24/7 , i am with neosteel for more than 8 years ,trust me i know what i am writing .
    those belts are chastity belts and not SEX-TOYES !!
    i am sure everyone here agrees with me !!
    best regards . GWENY

vanelocked likes this.
  3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    all the ones you mention above vanelocked are rip offs! of originals and as is often said here "you get what you pay for". gweny is as always correctly advertising the excellent neosteel belts, as will others do the same for Carrera, Latowski ,Mysteel etc and all are good as they claim the belt that you mention is a copy of the Fetish Felix belt and although similar in looks bears no resemblance in quality or build to the original. The price of the original is a lot less than some of the others put forward and obviously if price is not an issue go for the best but who knows this may turn out to be a passing fancy and its a shame to spend so much initially while still testing the waters so to speak. Good belts at least last long enough to sell on afterwards if you change your mind, cheap rip offs barely last longer than the wrapping they arrive in.:rolleyes:

vanelocked and gweny like this.
  4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    you are right ,just compare the pictures only ,than you know what is going on, i just wanted to make apoint with the pictures and point out the quality difference ! reg. GWENY

vanelocked and MaleChastityNow like this.
  5. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Hi all, thank you very much for your answer. This clarifies a lot. Money is not (too much) an issue.
    Now I will try to hunt for a good belt. Will keep you posted/stalk you here if help needed :)
    Many thanks!

6. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    The expensive belts are clearly excelent or people wouldn't pay so much for them, but as an owner and wearer of a 'cheap' steel belt, I must say that they deserve more credit than they get.

Okay, so there are occasional times when I get a small but audible click where the waist band has a couple of millimeters of play where they enter the lock. There was an extensive modification period while we tried to get it right for me to wear. It took work, but now I am locked into the belt and I know that I have no way of undoing it without my wife's key.

It is comfortable, secure and though it isn't as posh and slick as the big-brands, should not be written off as junk. If money really isn't an issue, then go for one of the 'real' makes. But if you have concerns over the price versus the practicality, then what have you got to lose?

I'm on morning break at work at the moment, so can't ype for long. But I'd be happy to share my experiences with a cheap belt if it helps you get what you want and save a few hundred pounds/dollars/whatevers in the process.

7. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    Please do.

8. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Many of the problems I've had with the budget-belt are described in detail in my log/diary thread in the Vault. However, for those who do not wish to trawl through my thoughts and feelings and would like a brief write up on living with a cheap belt, here goes...

The biggest bonus right from the start is how adjustable they are. The waist can be made larger or smaller, from large-lad sizes like my 41" waist, right down to tiny waif-like sizes. The distance between the front of the waist and the primary shield can be altered and the rear strap also. So maing it fit will never be an issue. Also, if you intend to lose weight, the belt can be made to shrink with you.

I first found the penis tube to be awkwardly placed and too short for the way I had adjusted the belt. It was just too low to be even slightly effective. However, a small piece of acrylic tubing cut with a hacksaw and sanded to smooth the edges was then glued over the metal tube to extend it upwards. This made for a nice snug fit that was secure and comfortable.

The metal is quite thin and flimsy (more on this later) but this can also be a benefit. After a short while, I saw the belt bending and morphing to fit my body. Depsite this, there were a few instances of the rubber insert causing sores on my skin from rubbing. My wife made a couple of simple pads the wrap around the waist band and then popper closed. She also did one that goes around the front of the belt to stop my skin being irritated by the rubber inside the main shield.

The rubber insert can be a nuiscance and can often detach from the steel leaving sharp edges to cause much irritation. We have used some strategically placed string and cable ties to help keep the rubber insert in place and in places even resorted to using Gorilla-Tape. This has proven incredibly effective and does not make it any less comfortable. It may no win in any concourse competitions, but it does the job.

My next issue was not so much a belt problem as it was a hygeine one. I found I was getting some severe foreskin swelling, but this was resolved when a fabric bung was used, stuffed into the bottom of the open-ended tube to draw any discharged fluids away from the skin and prevent infection.

And after all these issues and we though we'd nailed it, we then found that the rear strip was splitting apart just under where it screwed into the back of the waist. This was becuase as I walk, my body is moving in such a way that it was compacting and stretching the metal until it fatigued and split apart.

To fix this, we snapped off the four-screw bracket that holds the strip to the waist and then reattached the strip using a single screw. This allows the rear strip to pivot like a pendulum as I walk and now there are no parts of the metal under stress.

I'm crossing fingers that no more problems will show up. I can't imagine what else could go wrong from here. I've likened it to buying a cheap car that is rough around the edges and in need of its owner to fix it up for roadworthy condition as opposed to buying a slightly posher car that can just be climbed into and driven.

Will a cheap belt give you a headache? Yes.
    Will a cheap belt be a lot of work? Yes.

But while it's doing those things, it will also be considerably cheaper than the big-name ones and damn close to being as good. And the beauty is that once the pain has passed, you can live comfortably under your keyholder knowing that you didn't need to remortgage the house to do so.

I hope this helps. Apologies for the delay in replying.

9. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    I think I would rather cut it off than wear that thing,

10. GWW Wicked

GWW Wicked New member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    I know this is an old post, but I thought I'd add my comments for the benefit of those who might be reading later. First, I know, you get what you pay for, but I wanted to try the full belt experience before plunking down the big bucks. I'd not had much luck with trapped ball devices because at night they felt like they were going to pull my balls into the next county.

For both of these belts, the first thing I did was use electrical tape to secure the liner to the waistband about every four inches by going all the way around both the liner and steel. I didn't have a problem with the liner coming off the main belt with this method. I also wrapped around the ass hole completely in electrical tape because I could tell the glue wasn't going to last. I also found it most comfortable to tuck my shirt or underwear under the main waist belt for comfort.

I tried belt #4 first, and liked it quite a bit for night wear because the night erections didn't hurt nearly as much as trapped ball devices. However, the overall design of the belt didn't work well for daytime, and the full crotch during defecation.. ick... When I did remove the silicone liner, despite my best efforts, it was still gross around the ass hole. Eventually the silicon liner on the bottom simply disintegrated. Without the liner, these belts are on the verge of dangerous! While I could have replaced the waist liner (and it was in good shape still), the bottom one is so specially shaped that I couldn't figure out how to replace and glue a new one on, if I could even find fine. As a last ditch effort before the trash can, I brushed on about 4 coats of plastidip, but I just couldn't get it thick enough to keep the metal edges from digging in.

I tried the belt #2 next, I thought the piss tube was a really cool idea. That belt is a joke! I felt like I bruised the insides of my thighs on the front shield, and getting all the piss out is impossible.. Moving on! Oh yeah, and the material the piss tube is made of still stinks, not of urine but of the plastic it's made of.

I have the Chinese knockoff of the CS-100 on the way (#1), and I'm hoping this one will be the ticket. No silicone below the waistline to corrode, no required crotch strap. If it works I'll be ordering the real deal from Felix.

As Stargazer said, the fact that I could play with different adjustments helped me find what was really comfortable and will give me a very good idea to base measurements on for a custom belt. As a "test drive" belt, these really helped me determine the style I hope to eventually buy and helped me decide that I really do like full belts. Will these function for any long period of time as a "real" chastity belt? Not in my opinion.

11. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    How long did it take for your silicone liner to degrade? I'm going into 4months (therabouts) of full-time lockup and am still in pretty good shape. Would be a bonus to know how long I have before I too need to investigate replacements.

Amen on the electrical tape. I went one step further and used Gorilla Tape (an ultra adhesive alternative) which has survived in the shower all this time and is cleaning up pretty nicely after messy 'jobs'. Additionally, I too also had my inner thighs being cut into by the edges of the front shield, but a really easy and effective waya round that is to wear a bit of fabric ( I use just the top elasticated bit of two socks, one inside the other on each side) and held in place by my underwear to cushion the edges and I've not had a problem with it since.

Given that I'll not have the budget for a brand-name belt, probably ever, I'm forced to find solutions to all the problems I encounter. Thankfully, I've not had any in a long while. I'm still going well in mine and hopefulyl will continue to do so for some time to come, but nothing is for everybody... Just because it works for me doesn't mean it will for everyone. Maybe its all relative. I don't know any different. Perhaps if I did try a big-name belt, I'd be equally as horrified by the one I currently call home.

12. GWW Wicked

GWW Wicked New member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    In their defense, part of the reason the liner disintegrated is because I used silicon lube a few times without thinking about what the liner was made of. I found I absolutely needed lube on belt #4 because it presses right up like a jock cup. I'd assume your sock trick goes around the front shield on the #2 belt behind the tube, so you don't have to stick your cock through the fabric. I couldn't find a way to use underwear with a hole cutout on the #4 belt.

13. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Ah, okay. I've managed to get away without chemical help so far. I get the occasional pinch where my skin and the tight thing gripping it disagree but I've put that down to me being overweight more than anything else. Besides, it's remarkably infrequent so I've never felt the need to do anything about it.

As for the sock thing, they fold around the edges of the front shield. So underneath it probably nearly makes it to the tube and on the ouside, comes round the front by about an inch. Not intrusive and makes it very wearable. I can see how the external tube would make underwear tricky though. I had the option to buy that type but declined that design on the gorunds that the internal tube appeared to be more suited to long-term wear in terms of practicality.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice