cheap chinese chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ghost, Jan 21, 2016.

1. ghost

ghost Member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    i bought a cheap chinese chastity off ebay on a whim, and to try something different.

what tickled me was the senders address

the person sending it was called randy wang

well it made me snigger!!

AlanThom, NightA, HollyC and 3 others like this.
  2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I may have to change the name of my custom products to something more catchy haha

AlanThom likes this.
  3. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    I guess on balance its good someone is mass producing cheap devices. If only to give couples an affordable taster before they lock it down in a more advanced device.

4. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    I am thinking of ordering some myself to pin down sizes on the cheap before ordering a device that's going to eat up my annual bonus later in the year, From the couple i have tried so far, i have discovered i hate split rings, and that they have been chromed steel, not stainless and the coating rubs off REALLY quickly and starts to corrode , so not for long term wear.

Sadly not had any funny named parcels yet.. i feel i must keep trying to get one now :D

HollyC likes this.
  5. ghost

ghost Member

Local Time:
    i used chinesegirl-helen and 2012newidea. but have been fine and for what is usually called cheap knock off been pretty good

but it was 2012newidea with the name

6. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    With the knockoff devices its either good of bad. I have several 3 of which are surprisingly good.

7. Rubberlover

Rubberlover Member

Driver/ writer
    Fife
    Local Time:
    I too bought a few cheap devices off ebay. Firstly they take an age to arrive, good or bad? They are a bit rough worth checking them out first before butting the meat in the jail so to speak. The one I did like was a wee stumpy number with a long silicon tube so long I thought it might reach my bladder making me incontant? Sadly not, 'how far to the bladder typically, if anybody knows?' The tube had a smooth stainless still grub to add with insertion. All was good good and tight. I was almost able to climax while it was in place but not quite. I know I know bad boy! One day when I decided to place the device on I gave the tube a wee tug and it came off the cage metal tube. I was lucky it would have made its way down my urethral tube. Not sure how you explain that to NHS24? so moral of the story is yes the cheapo's are ok just make sure everything is sercure before getting your meat locked up.

8. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Never ever ever place something in there that is not securely connected, ive seen those on line connected by a length of Silicon Tubing, should have a government health warning on them !!!

AlanThom and Rubberlover like this.
  9. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Wang-A-Doodle-Dont?

10. AlanThom

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    I have a 'chinese' device I currently wear 24/7. It fits well, and is stainless through and through. I used magnets and a scratch in a discreet place to verify. My next project is to make absolutely sure of the measurements, order rings from Mature Metal, and order my final piece, the one that will be on forever for My Sweetie, My Love. I have tested the plastic CB, and a few others, including the inserts..... the one I found allows the best for standing at a urinal at the veterans post and I dont have to sit every time. Just the personal preference, with three years now of trial and error. And I took a very long time, six months or more, before moving on.
    This is a comfort issue, on both sides. Can you go 24/7? Will she/he let you? Days? Weeks? Months? Need to both decide on the plan and the path.

bondinchas likes this.
  11. ghost

ghost Member

Local Time:
    this one i got is like a holy trainer. maybe a knock off of the first incarnation of it so it doesn't have an integrated lock.

other than a bit of chaffing from the ring it's actually very comfy. been on 4 days now as a self locking thing, but i really really need a cum, or a milking.

AlanThom likes this.
  12. AlanThom

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Milking? I havent had one in five months!!! I feel swollen!!!!! Good thing it feels good, that is always step One.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice