Cheap anti-pullout solution

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by geekchaste, Nov 1, 2023.

1. geekchaste

geekchaste Member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    I discovered a cheap effective way to add a retainer ring to many cage style devices. I have always had trouble with cages because aside from constant comfort issues (I've tried multiple real Holy Trainers among other popular devices) I find that pullout is extremely easy. I know piercing is very effective as are tether spouts and it seems people have had good success with retainer rings but I have never had the chance to try one. I found that a set of ring sizers (for jewelry) could provide a good solution. These sets can be found on Amazon for as little as $5. I picked up a set that sizes up to 15 ring size and after trying several I found the 13.5 sizer worked best for me. The rings have a small loop attached to them which can be passed through the cage to a secondary lock. It is important when using a retainer that it is attached at the bottom not the top of the cage as this allows the ring to stay hooked around the penis head making pullout nearly impossible. I have been testing this setup for several days and I absolutely cannot pullout, so I can say for the first time I don't need my Neosteel all the time to remain chaste. I used a very cheap cage to try this out, but this idea should work on many cages.

Here's what I used to make this work, other parts may work as well just sharing exactly what I did. These ring sizers do get very small, use discretion before trying to go too small with these. The smallest I tried was 13 and I don't think I'd want to try anything smaller. The other thing I did was sand down the edges of the luggage lock after finding the sharp corners caused some discomfort, its fairly soft brass so I was able to do this with regular 400 grit sandpaper.

0-15 Ring Sizer kit:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094VW54X4

Brinks Luggage locks (note that some luggage locks have thicker shackles and will not pass through the sizer loop)
    https://www.amazon.com/BRINKS-Approved-Padlock-Hardened-Inspection/dp/B00FQ57HUU

Fancalen cage (this cage also happens to be very comfortable for me, where Holy Trainers and others were not)
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CB5XRX2M?th=1

Also, if you want an actually secure lock, I highly recommend the Burg Wachter ME/2. The cheap locks that come with generic cages can be opened with a paper clip or any key remotely similar to what came with it.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001BAWCEU

Here's the parts and what it looks like assembled. To install the device, first I put the cage ring around my testicles like normal when installing a cage. Then I place the ring sizer around the frenum and place it into the cage, I lock the ring sizer with the luggage lock before locking the cage to its ring.

upload_2023-11-1_10-23-55.png
    upload_2023-11-1_10-24-54.png

2. nordicboy

nordicboy New member

Local Time:
  3. JustHere

JustHere Member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    So basically you're saying it just goes around the head of your penis, and then you put the lock on the loop, and that holds the head in the tip of the cage?, interesting..I'd have to buy a new cage, buuut that might also help keep the head from pulling itself bsck from the edge of the cage also..which can be an issue sometimes.

4. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    That is very clever!! Any other follow up?

5. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Is there not a risk of swelling leading to the unhinged ring having to be cut off? I know this is an issue with a solid ring around the testicles so, assuming it is also a concern at that location. Yes? No?

6. geekchaste

geekchaste Member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I no longer use this solution as I use my Neosteel exclusively now. This was an ok temporary solution but I did end up finding a way out of it. I am sure there is a risk if you use too small a ring and there is too much swelling.

7. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    I had good luck years ago with a rubber o-ring attached to a ribbon. Similar to your idea, but less risk of pinching and doesn't require the second padlock.

The o-ring was slipped on, then a loop sewn into the free end of the ribbon was fed through the slot at the end of the tube and doubled back over the cage to the normal base ring lock. Any attempt to pull out would pull the o-ring off, and it would be impossible to slip it back onto the o-ring (now stuck inside the end of the tube).

Helped prevent pull out, but ultimately more of an anti-tamper solution for those with an involved Keyholder.

hardbodysub likes this.
  8. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I love your innovation. And I have been there. Essentially your are implementing a Glans ring to stop the pull out issue. You can still pull out but you would get caught which is great in and of itself. However, you will find that you will come out of that situation without being bad and trying to! So do you get punished for that? Just an fyi from someone who tried something similar. I ran through all of the alternatives and came to the same conclusion. I Got Pierced. Wife made the appointment for me and it has been a wild ride ever since. A PA Piercing is a non event. And if the wife doesn't like the ring, it does not have to be worn once you are healed up. There is a minimal hole under the glans and it is not noticeable unless you know it is there. Just trying to give you a heads up and stave off any future disappointment you may have.

9. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Uh ... “non-event” ... maybe in your alternate reality. Even requires several months of healing, then stretching, ... ugh.

lokdnsteel likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity anti pull out

2. chastity cage with anti pull out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice