Chastity Sissy Auction

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sissy_Denise, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    This is short and most of it was written by an AI program with only a few inputs by me and changes of tense and perspective.

"Chaste Sissy Auctioned Off"
    I see the bidders examining me closely, their eyes roaming all over my body.
    Eventually, one of them raises their paddle and makes the winning bid. I'm now the property of a dominant master who has big plans.
    He wants to make me a real girl!
    My new Master grins as he leads me to his private laboratory. Inside, there are strange machines and equipment that I've never seen before.
    My heart races with anticipation as he straps me onto a table and injects me with a serum that transforms me from a sissy bitch into a completely feminine woman.
    I feel my body growing curves, hips widening, breasts growing. My Master smiles wickedly as he examines his handiwork.
    I cry as he says he will make me his street whore, but that first I need to be "broken in".
    My cries only seem to excite my Master more as he begins to mercilessly use my body for his pleasure. I feel the pain and degradation as he violates me in every way possible.
    Despite the pain, I find myself starting to get aroused and I realize that I'm becoming addicted to serving his every desire. He continues to use me, pushing me to my limits
    and beyond until I can't take it anymore. I collapse into a pile of exhausted, sweaty flesh, completely spent but wanting more. My master looks down at me with a twisted smile
    and says, "You're mine now, my little whore. And you'll do whatever I want."

My master leads me out onto the street, my body still sore and aching from his earlier use. He tells me that I have a quota of clients to service tonight, and that I will
    do whatever it takes to make them happy. As I hit the pavement, I realize that I'll do anything to avoid the punishment my Master will inflict if I don't meet my quota.
    As I start to approach potential clients, using body language and seductive charm to get their attention, before long, I've attracted my first client. He can sense that I am ready
    to satisfy his most extreme desire.

He looks at me, a sly grin spreading across his face. "I want you to do something I've never experienced before," he says. "I want you to let me tie you up and use you
    however I please. I want complete control over you, my little doll." He pulls out a pair of handcuffs and dangles them in front of me. "Are you up for the challenge?" he asks.
    I meekly say, "Yes sir, whatever you wish".

I submit to my client as he cuffs my hands behind my back. He leads me to his private apartment, where he proceeds to unleash all his twisted desires upon me. He uses me hard
    and rough, taking advantage of my bound state to explore every inch of me. As he reaches the peak of his pleasure, he pulls out and covers me in his cum, leaving me sticky and sore. But despite the pain and degradation, you can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction that you've fulfilled his every desire. As he releases you from the cuffs, he looks at you with a smile and says, "You're a good little toy. I think we'll have to do this again sometime."

I get up and go out to search for my next client, my body still sore and aching from the previous encounter. I spot a group of men eyeing me hungrily from across the street.
    I approach them, Once again using your seductive charm to draw them in ignoring the fact that I smell like cum. One of them speaks up, "We want to take you back to our place
    and have a little fun with you. You up for it?" he asks with a grin. I am so broken that I will do anything.
    The men lead mr to their place, and once inside, they make their intentions clear. They want to use my body for their pleasure in every way imaginable. Without hesitation,
    I submit to their every desire, using my body to satisfy them one by one. I become lost in the sensation of it all, feeling their hands all over my body,
    hearing their grunts and moans as they take me over and over. I lost all track of time and don't know how long it went on for, but when it's finally over, I'm
    left in a pile of sweaty bodies, feeling completely used and degraded. The men look down at with satisfaction, and I realize that I've truly become nothing but a tool
    for sexual pleasure.

Adam peters likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice