Chastity journal of a man in love…

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Eric Ny, Aug 10, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    1. Introduction.
    This thread is designed to document our FLR journey.
    It is not designed for public reading in the first place but I don’t mind ensuing exchanges that may lead to acquaintances or even better friendships with likeminded couples, ladies, men.
    The first reader will be my Lady Partner who -sadly- has no profile here or forgot her credentials.
    She is -rightly- of the opinion that real life doesn’t happen on social networks.
    You’ll find a basic introduction to who we are in my profile.
    Don’t expect too much of kinky stuff here.
    For a number of reasons, FLR is my preferred way to express my love feelings.
    Chastity is part of it and a mean to steer my male’s oxytocin and serotonin for the better and maintain me naturally in the most loving status rather that leaving room for my sexual pulsion to take over.
    By doing so, we trigger a positive loop between the two of us, have fun and experience a closeness never experienced in vanilla relationship.

2. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    2. The longest Chastity period yet.
    I currently experience my longest chastity and caging period ever.
    No touching, nothing! I just get got out for cleaning.
    It is sometimes messy, pinching, painful at night or after an erectil period but I happily do it for her and take pride in obeying her. I also enjoy the bound and feeling of belonging it promotes.
    The reason for that is that my Lady Partner and I agree that my sexual pleasure should solely be linked to her, hence controlled by her.
    Hence no more morning « self-salutation ».
    I remember a stance that it takes 40 days to form an habit. I should be there soon! Also in this instance, my Lady Partner makes a better man out of me.
    She asked last night if I was frustrated and I had a tough time to respond.
    I actually am. Not continuously but experience episodes of such. Not desperate but frustrated. I was feeling nervous and somewhat angry this morning.
    I noticed how, when liing down close to her, I almost automatically expected an escalating body intimacy as if it was due to me… not good!
    She said that she plans to keep me locked in order to form me me and brings me where I should be, that I may experience some interlude soon even though she fears it would be a short pleasure.
    I find it difficult to remain centered and I am confused by contradictory feelings, obeying, seeking sexual pleasure, abstinence, being denied. The only relief I found that calms me is experiencing her having pleasure.
    How good is that! :))) !

IB-Chaste and Matthew989 like this.
  3. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    3. Centripetal and centrifugal forces.
    Like many couples, we have up and downs.
    In almost all cases, my Lady Partner has an overdrive: she can shut me up, decide and I follow her lead. In such cases her views are always better than mine.
    There are a few topics though which scratch so much and become so emotional that they expose material differences between the two of us and act as a centripetal forces that took us apart, disregarding how much good will both parties are throwing into the couple.
    We had one of those discussions in the last days.
    As we were in bed side by side last night, she was reading and I was cuddling along her, she said, feeling my cage against her “this feels extremely right right now that you wear it” and such statement acts as such a strong glue material and bring us together.
    I still have a tough time to differentiate the kink and FLR part of reality of feelings and a relationship but such moments really integrate both!

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    Thank for sharing!

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    Hope it works out well for you both

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice