Chastity belt and catheter

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Asia_tv, Jan 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Hello Do you have any experience with catheterization while you're locked in a chastity belt? I mean we're locked in a chastity belt and a medical catheter is placed with a urine collection bag. I've personally dealt with this a few times, but I'd like to hear other people's opinions.

sis_nikki likes this.
  2. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    During one such session, I was wearing an orange jumpsuit. I had a gag in my mouth and a leather hood on my head. My arms and legs were bound with plastic zip-cuffs. I had been in the chastity belt for a few days and had a Foley catheter inserted that day. Inserting a catheter while in the chastity belt is not so easy but slowly and gently cl is achieved. Then a wowek to collect urine, and I lay like that for three hours. Sorry for the quality of the photo with the catheter, but the session was only filmed and the photo is one of the frames of the film.

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine likes this.
  3. wayhow2

wayhow2 New member

Professional
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    One of my fantasies. Extremely hot. Thanks for sharing.

Timberwoof likes this.
  4. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    You mean like this:

138AE6CB-5162-47AE-97A0-5811B8D31CDC.jpeg

5. Asia_tv

Asia_tv Active member

Polad
    Local Time:
    That's exactly what I meant.

Being locked in a chastity belt and with a catheter in place, I had to spend time like this several times. Of course, the immobilized arms and legs intensified my sensations. After removing the catheter, I always wear diapers for two consecutive days because there is a risk that I will leak urine uncontrollably.

6. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    I've tried the urethral tube in my devices, only lasted a couple of days, but didn't have any leaking issues

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Always make sure everything is clean and sterile if you must insert a catheter in to your bladder. If your in hospital and they have to catheterise you they will always give antibiotics, due to the risk of infection.

Sissy_Dé and Timberwoof like this.
  8. Backdoorlarry

Backdoorlarry Active member

Employed
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    It's a great feeling having the cath in and the cage on.

Attached Files:

9. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    urethral inserts and catheters are not the same. A catheter goes into the bladder and you have no control. Urethral inserts generally only go partially into the urethrae.

Timberwoof likes this.
  10. Wiseco

Wiseco Member

Local Time:
    #10 Wiseco, Nov 26, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
    That means you've probably used a pretty large diameter, for normal/healthy people 12Fr or 14Fr is enough.
    In catheters, the size is measured in CH and or Fr, they are the same, (12Fr = 12CH).
    You take the numbersize of the catheter, divide it by 3mm and it gives you the outside diameter of the cath in millimeter.

Being clean and working sterile is paramount for ANYTHING that goes into your urethra, even for sounding youre best off to just buy a off the shelf "indwelling catheter insertion kit" it includes everything you need to be as clean as possible and be as sterile as possible. The best thing of those kits is that they cost around 8USD or 7euro per set!

About the antibiotics, that is not true in most cases.... Staying very well hydrated and keeping your urethra clean is usually enough to prevent infections, infections usually develop when urine is allowed to stay behind in the bladder for too long, when using a indwelling catheter some urine can pool around the catheter and prevents the bladder to collapse and force all urine out, so the next best thing is to drink enough so it will keep being flushed.
    When using a indwelling catheter, you need to drink about 1,5 to 2liters MORE then youre normal daily fluid consumption, just to keep youre bladder flushed.

Back to the OP question:

Due to a neurologic problem i have to use several (up to 6) (intermittend) catheters to drain my bladder every day (of the week, month etc), a cage unfortunatly compresses my urethra too much i can't insert the catheter safely so that is a no-go... + keeping a catheter sterile through the opening of any cage is problematic at best...
    When i am using an indwelling catheter then i could use a cage, but cleanliness becomes a issue when using cages. Remember that i cant take any chances with this, i do it right or risk going to the ER right away.
    It happens so rarely is just 'tuck' my penis instead and just dont have to pull it out of my underwear and just pull out the catheter tube (i then pee through a catheter valve "flip-flo").

Let me advise you all, be REAALLY carefull with 'real' catheter and insertions, before you know it you may have damaged something and catheters become a part of your daily life and where this may sound cool and such... let me tell ya, it SUCKS !!!!!!!

And IF you DO damage something and feel pain and/or see blood, DO NOT hesitate and go to your GP immidiatly and tell them EVERYTHING that you did, only then you can get the help you need.
    With a little luck they will teach you to use catheters properly ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice