Chastity and weddings

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Im so glad I found this post. Id love to give my story of getting married wearing the cage.. My fiancee at the time wrote me a letter one morning before she left for work. I woke upto it. At this point we were dating for 5 years. She said, you have to wear the cage until we get married and it will come off on our honeymoon. This was the first week of Jan. We were very sexual active for the past 5 years also with chastity play on and off, but she did have a lot of female problems too. Thats why we did a so much BDSM, and other kink play was because of her female problems. (You can see a lot of my kink on fetlife. ) But anyway, put the cage on and left her the keys like normal. I had the holy trainer v2 at the time. Which is a great cage because its very comfy, but it has to come off at least once a week for a cleaning For my weekly cleanings, I always was handcuffed behind my back so I couldnt touch my penis. She became an expert taking the cage off and on.. no issues at all..

So fast forward 7 months. Still locked, shes still holding her word. I wore a tux to the wedding, which showed a bulged more then jeans do. But it wasnt that bad. Probably just looked like I had a big package. LOL During the reception during the dances and stuff she kept giving me lap dances. It was soo bad, she knew what she was doing LOL..

After that night was over, life continued like normal. Few weeks later we fly to Florida for the honeymoon. This was my first time flying with the cage on. So nervous I was going to get checked but at that point it was whatever. Went through security with no issue at all. Ive since flown a half dozen more times with the holy trainer on, and had zero issues.

We arrived at the hotel and fast forward a few hours we finally decided to have sex. We brought some BDSM tape because I knew I was going to be loud having a huge orgasm. We put a wash cloth in my mouth, and taped it closed. She also taped my wrist together behind my back. I laid on my back and she got on top and road me. I had such an intense orgasms that I was in tears. It was a good thing I was restrained behind my back or I would of pushed her off of me because of how intense it was. So i was locked for 8 months which honestly, I doubt I can do that again

That marriage only lasted 5 months, even though we lived together 5 years. She just up and left one day and moved in with her parents. I know this question will come up, no I was locked at that time.

I have sensed moved on, now in another relationship and actually got engaged a few weeks ago. Shes slowly getting into chastity play. Every month gets better and better and she finally agreed to getting a custom lori cage. So Im super excited about that. Not sure if I will wear a cage to my next wedding.
    She enjoys sex to much to stay locked for a long long time. Maybe a month or so max. But I am working on getting her to keep me locked and only releasing me whenever she wants sex. I think she might go for that!

Also, this story is 100% true and not made up.

2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Sounds like a great experiance but 8 months in chastity for an amazing orgasm too bad the marriage didn't even last that long. Hope you the best in the new relationship.

3. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    No..im still didnt know about chastity when im married...
    But i really2 want it

4. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    it was a great experience during the time i was living it. Never once did i think things wouldn’t work. Even upto the day she left everything was perfect. I still to this day have no idea why she left. Her only answer is I didn’t want to be married anymore. There was no other guy or anything. But things were great for the 5 and a half years we were together. I learned a lot about myself and different kinks.

My fiancée I’m with now enjoys the cage. I asked her about wearing it to our wedding after i made the post the other night, and she said it’s a possibility. She said I definitely have to wear it to my Bachelor party haha. I’ll keep y’all updated and answer and questions you’ll have.

anomalous1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice