Chastity and hypnosis fetish

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Midnight1966, Jun 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Pssybtch

Pssybtch Member

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    I was the exact same way with Nikki’s files really teaching me how to go under and realize what a hypnosis kink I had 10+ years ago. Her file “hypnotic playtime” allowed my wife to start putting me under which she has now been doing on a regular basis for a decade.

2. Pssybtch

Pssybtch Member

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    I also have a serious Hypno fetish. I was always turned on by the idea of chastity but I’m a grower and could never find a cage that didn’t just pull down when I was hard then have me naturally fall out of when I got soft again (I have more recently learned about using a shoelace to hold it up, but my wife still isn’t a fan of physical cages overall).

My wife and I used to do orgasm denial on the honor system, but I would still touch myself and occasionally break down and get myself off and we would only ever go a week or two. Around same time she started hypnotizing me using the trigger from an old Nikki Fatale file created for couples. One night I asked her to try hypnotize me so I physically couldn’t touch my penis - her method was to hypnotize me that it was the most painful thing in the world for me to do so.

It worked better and better the more days/nights she repeated it and the more I touched it and experienced the pain the more intense the effect became over time.

It eventually got to the point that it wasn’t worth trying to touch it to feel the rush of the hypnosis working because it was so unpleasant. With my total and enthusiastic consent she has continued to reinforce it on a regular basis and as a result I haven’t touched my penis in six years other than when she occasionally orders me to in order to reinforce the effect, which I can only handle for a second at most.

3. Corryvrecken

Corryvrecken Member

united States
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    This is the right answer here, love me some Shibby.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice