Chaster question? Has anyone tried messing with the maximum lock time?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by ragout_consent, Nov 19, 2022.

1. ragout_consent

ragout_consent Long term member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Hey everyone. I've been using Chaster for a while, have a question that I haven't seen answered anywhere, wondering if anyone here has tried this. I know you can change the maximum lock time to a longer duration, but what happens when you do, if you've already had penalties or time added past the maximum? Here's the scenario: Let's say "a friend" has a session going now, that ends on, say Tuesday, with guess the timer enabled and some share votes. And now, let's say based on the number of votes received, there is almost no way that the timer will end before the max time is met, meaning the lock will simply time out and a "guess the timer" will work because the time has run out. Now, if this friend wants to try extending the time before time expires, will chaster recognize that there was time beyond the maximum and just automatically add that time?
    Short example:
    User has a 2 hour maximum time set, and has 2 days of votes, if that user changes the maximum to 2 days, does chaster automatically adjust their lock time to 2 days to accommodate those votes, or would the timer remain at 2 hours?
    Anyone try this?

2. ragout_consent

ragout_consent Long term member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Found the answer today. just before time expired, I made a guess at the timer, and it "added time" because it was too soon. As time expired, I added to my maximum time, waited a minute then hit guess again and low and behold, it unlocked just fine. So extending the max time does not add any time that was above the max automatically. I'm both saddened by this and a little relieved :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice