Changes to orgasm routine / schedule with chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NZSenator, Jul 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Into week 7 of our venture into chastity and it got me thinking a bit, what has really changed during this time.

Before chastity, actual sex (or blow jobs) were a weekend only affair, usually in the mornings with various activities both days usually resulting in orgasm for me both days, sometimes multiple on one day for her but the next day may just be a blowjob, so nothing. Midweek sex was scarce as hens teeth, very occasionally I would ask for a blow/hand job but I always felt bad doing so and would usually just sort myself out once or maybe twice during the week. Mid week I am now trying to have sessions just for her, oral and toys, not even removing my clothing generally so there is no pressure for her to think about me completely forgoing any thought of midweek release for me.

Prior to buying a cage, I tried a few weeks without that mid week self release, it was ok right up until maybe Thursday, then I'd start to become horny and have difficulty sleeping and come Saturday when sex was on the cards, it was all over with pretty quickly.

I have found quite a mind shift since wearing the cage during the week. Even though I'm not getting that release mid week like I did, I actually don't find myself needing it. A few weeks ago in the middle of my first "denial period", when I didn't get the release on the weekend like I normally would have, again, I wasn't left feeling frustrated and just accepted that it would be at least another week before I would cum. When I did have PIV and was allowed to cum, even though it had been 2+ weeks, it wasn't over with prematurely which really surprised me.

I still get horny and have desires, but part of it is missing the physical stimulation of my penis, not necessarily the orgasm itself but just the pleasure of the area itself.

Does the wearing of a cage change your mentality around "needing" a release?

Ron33 likes this.
  2. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    oh yes!! i was not so fast like you , but for sure over year i loose more and more the need to be released :)

3. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    For me, when I am locked and I know I am not getting out removes a lot of the horniness. I think when men are not locked, they are thinking about masturbating and like you said, somewhere around Thursday, those thoughts turn to action. But if you are locked, it is off the table and that feeling just isn't there or as strong. But you still want to be passionate with your spouse and do things for them. Maybe pleasure them. It took my wife a while to understand I wanted to pleasure her and do things for her and not get released, but now, she enjoys it.

Isopropylforyou and Jail Bird like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Chastity changed my orgasm routine by ending them!

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Yes being caged and also Owned by MistressS took away all the prior free to do what i want when i wanted it. Now i have to earn a release and then only if Mistress thinks i deserve or need one. But actually, i'm far more satisfied now than I have been in years. Being Owned provides a deeper, more lasting elation than the momentary ejaculation high.

6. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    An interesting shift on the weekend. Two events collided, firstly I was up a bit on Friday night having to pee to relieve nighttime erection / cage discomfort, this unfortunately woke Mrs Sen and she doesn't do well on broken sleep. Secondly, she had a day out planned, and through the broken sleep, we slept in on Saturday morning and she wanted to start her day out.

Prior to chastity play, she would (90+% of the time) perform duty sex (PIV, handjob or blowjob) as "its Saturday" even if just to give me release. This week however, once she grumbled about how many times I had been up (3 I think), she simply got out of bed, no thought of having to perform any act "because" (I did make sure to ask permission to remove my cage for shaving which got an eye roll yes, but it was straight back into the cage).

Is this coincidence, perhaps, duty sex didn't happen all the time, but I was instructed to sleep cageless on Sat night so I didn't wake her up so much.

Also prior to chastity, if for some reason she didn't perform duty sex, I'd get quite peeved about it. Never intentionally directed at her (even before chastity, no one really enjoys guilt sex) and I tried to keep my disappointment about no action internal, but women are perceptive and she would have known I was bitter. This time was different, there was no ill feeling or contempt at being "denied", other than I felt bad that she missed out on her fill or orgasms.

Maybe its reading some of the input on various threads by the verified females on the site, giving a little insight into how women do (or used to) perceive their roles in a relationship, but I am finding myself being far more aware of how my actions or reactions effect her

Ron33, bondinchas and Isopropylforyou like this.
  7. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    We stopped doing "duty sex" even before chastity. The changes have been wife doesn't have to worry about me asking for sex and turning me down. I don't feel disappointed when not getting sex, kind of hard to understand why, but it doesn't bother me. I am not locked all the time, but do for periods of time occasionally, usually 10 days to 2 weeks. During that time, there is no sex or masturbating for me. My wife says she enjoys the time off from sex and enjoys the extra attention I give her. I get teased daily, she gets massages, foot rubs and I do more around the house.

8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    When we started tease and denial, it was about more orgasms for her and less for me. Well, she was on board with that idea from the start.

9. Zee Man

Zee Man Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Having been caged since November of last year, the biggest change is that, being caged that long... lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice