Changes in Erection and Orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Exploring999, Sep 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Exploring999

Exploring999 New member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    For about two years now, I have largely given up control of my arousal and ejaculation to Ma’am. I am kept in chastity for periods of time, and then provided with a hand release, sometimes with some stimulation if I’ve been good and She is so inclined.

She will sometimes instruct me to penetrate her. While I was able to some time ago, we both know the inevitable result now. I will do as told and try to enter her. But every single time now I either lose my erection and cannot penetrate her and/or I will almost immediately ejaculate, shooting outside her. It’s a rousing and humiliating at the same time, particularly when she matter of fact lay says something like “OK, I guess not. Why don’t you clean things up.” Or just chuckles.
    It seems that she has fully reconfigured my arousal and made it impossible for me to achieve penetration. It has gotten to the point that I am cumming within 5-10 seconds after she instructs me to penetrate her, often before I can get close to mounting her. Im not even a Minute Man - I’m a Five Second Man and Mister Softee.

Should I be concerned that my ability to achieve intercourse has been permanently altered? She has offered to get me a cock sleeve, but told me that while I’ll be able to pleasure her, I won’t feel anything and likely won’t stay hard. Has anyone has experience with rigid cock sleeves?

Have others had similar experiences or am I a far outlier?

296512741 likes this.
  2. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    For me...When my Wife(KH) lets me have a orgasm, where she makes me cum. She can do it in 5-10 seconds. If she lets me out of my cage and she lets me get hard, I'm so excited, that it's all over in a few seconds. Gone are the days that I'm trying to stay hard and have PIV all night. When given the chance to cum, I do.

Also I haven't had PIV sex for years. My Wife(KH) is 10 years older than me and has lost the part of her sex drive. There now has been many times where I'm allowed to masturbate my soft penis to orgasm. It not about how hard I get, it's the fact that I'm allowed to have a release and after being locked, I don't care, as long as I have a orgasm...

My Wife also has a good chuckle watching me masturbate like a mad man trying to cum before she stops me. It's all part of her control over me. Making me jerk off my soft cock, and having the control to let me keep on going or stopping me and locking me back up...

3. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Firstly, I'm pretty sure that nothing has been "permanently" altered. This is "learnt" behaviour instigated (by the sound of it) by your wife's conditioning of you.

The only reason you'd need to be concerned is if your wife becomes disappointed in your performance, but it seems that the opposite is true in this case. I assume she prefers her sexual pleasure to be non-penetrative, or maybe she just likes toys, vibes, dildos, etc.?

If she were to leave you uncaged for a couple of weeks, with daily orgasms, I am sure things would be very different and you would regain your erection along with an ability to last longer. It seems that she chooses to keep you caged for extended periods and enjoys you being constantly in a highly aroused state, so it's no wonder that you cum within seconds of being released, with minimal stimulation required.

If you are both happy with how things are, is there a problem? If she wants PIV, then she'll have to recondition you.

4. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Over extended periods of time locked then suddenly freed and allowed to have an erection and even an orgasm... For me, right out of the gate, they are quite wimpy and although somewhat satisfying, not exactly rewarding. For chastity and sexual science, see if she'll allow you multiple attempts before starting the clock over again. Experiment with that and also a bit of stimulation/rest stimulation/rest with the objective to build up to something and see how that goes.
    As for her 'offer' to get you and let you use a sleeve, you have to have something to start with to hold that sleeve on! Consider a hollow dildo strapon or something else like it designed for those with ED or 'enhancement', something like the following has always intrigued me...
    Latex Hollow Dildo Briefs
    These will allow you to participate and go through the motions.. But, as she pointed out to you, you won't feel anything and it wouldn't matter if you stay hard or not! Allow yourself to enjoy being 'free' for the moment and being able to pleasure her. Put your own sexual pleasure interests aside and enjoy the chance to have an erection!

Exploring999 likes this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    If you take someone who is used to have a daily orgasm or sex frequently and give that person infrequent orgasms and stimulation... I would personally assume that person isn't going to perform that well in bed when it comes to penetration.

It also doesn't help that it sound like you are defeated before you start... It sounds like she wants to have intercourse with you since she wants to buy you are cock-sleevel; I think you guys need to talk.

Chastity is a great dynamic to the relationship for a lot of couples, but lasting longer in bed is sometimes just as simple as doing it more... and you will get used to it... but if you are onlying getting 1 crack it at every month or two you probably aren't going to get much better.

Sure she could "edge and deny" you but it's not the same as intercourse. Control that breathing and maybe just have her on top of you not moving. This might not be what she wants to do, but sometimes you need to do things you don't like to a long term goal you are trying to achieve.

We are all getting older and can't expect people to performance like they did 15-20 years ago... If this is something she wants... she has to help you get there slowly.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think it's pretty clear she has you where she thinks you belong. Her offer for a cock sleeve seems worth investigating. Just hope she continues to let you out for the five second release.

7. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Your situation is almost exactly the same as mine. My wife trained me to have PE, and if I actually penetrate her like I did before 2016, I either cum in 5 to 10 seconds or lose my erection and can't get it back. However, I've been pussy-free for 42+ months so I don't really know what would happen now. She's converted me to hand jobs only and I still cum in 5 to 10 seconds, with lots of foreplay to make sure I cum real fast.

8. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I haven't had PIV for years....My Wife(KH) wants be to cum as quick as possible...It's hand jobs from her, maybe a few licks, but mostly she makes me masturbate in front of her and she wants it done as soon a possible...If I get to 30-45 seconds seconds, that would be great...But most of the time 10-15 seconds...

Headtrip, Rectrix and Exploring999 like this.
  9. Exploring999

Exploring999 New member

Local Time:
    Yes, I’ve done the “mad man” masturbation thing in order to be sure to cum by her deadline, which varies from time to time. She has instructed me to masturbate for her with two or three condoms on to desensitize myself. She has applied benzocaine based desensitizing jelly before putting the condom on me. The jelly creates an odd dull sensation and keeps me utterly limp.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  10. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) will change things up all the time...Make me use my wrong hand, no fist pumping, use only one finger.(Which almost never works). And different times to finish. Never more than 45 seconds. No time to get into it, just try really hard to get the job done and maybe get to have a orgasm of some kind...

Headtrip likes this.
  11. Exploring999

Exploring999 New member

Local Time:
    As for her 'offer' to get you and let you use a sleeve, you have to have something to start with to hold that sleeve on! Consider a hollow dildo strapon or something else like it designed for those with ED or 'enhancement', something like the following has always intrigued me...
    Latex Hollow Dildo Briefs
    These will allow you to participate and go through the motions.. But, as she pointed out to you, you won't feel anything and it wouldn't matter if you stay hard or not! Allow yourself to enjoy being 'free' for the moment and being able to pleasure her. Put your own sexual pleasure interests aside and enjoy the chance to have an erection![/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for your reply and suggestions. The “dildo briefs“ look like they might be helpful. I have also seen rigid cock sleeves without any harness or briefs. Has anyone tried that type by chance?

12. Exploring999

Exploring999 New member

Local Time:
    yes, I’ve done the quote mad band” masturbation in order to be sure to come buy her a deadline, which varies from time to time. She has also instructed me to masturbate for her with two or three condoms onto desensitize myself. And a couple of times She has applied benzo cane base desensitizing jelly before putting the condom on me.The jelly creates an odd doll sensation.
    Yes, that’s strikingly similar to my situation. Though if I think about it, I may be down to two or three seconds sometimes.

when you have the speedy orgasms, are you partially or fully hard? Also, do you ejaculate fully or normally? My “soft” orgasms feel different, and I tend to dribble as well.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  13. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    It depends...Sometimes When I'm hard and my Wife allows me to cum, it will be a huge load and it goes up on to my chest. Other times it not much and I barely fell the orgasm. Sometimes when I'm forced to cum fast and I'm soft, it can be a big mess or nothing at all. I have had some very intense orgasms and have felt like I came a gallon and it's hardly a drop...

14. Exploring999

Exploring999 New member

Local Time:
    I think my wife likes PIV to an extent, but likes me having no control over my arousal/ejaculation pattern much more. And she would be perfectly happy with oral service, dildos and an occasional young big hard cock that can last.

15. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    My MissiS really likes PIV, but since she is often stressed and fights some health problems, the occasions are becoming rarer and rarer.

So keeping me caged except required maintenance, keeping me caged is a good solution for us both.

I fight with erectile dysfunction for more than 20 years. I can become hard but not keep it most of the times.
    I use the magic blue pill to stay in the required state as long as required by her.
    We also tried strap-ons but haven't found the suitable dildo yet.

Chastity hasn't changed that much, but orgasms are now either matters of seconds or do not happen.
    To be able to please her long enough we use a sleave which works fine and delivers to her the orgasms she wants.

It is of no matter if I cum, as long as it is after she is statisfied.
    I do not receive hand or blowjobs, but we use electrosimulation on a regular basis to force ejaculation.

16. Exploring999

Exploring999 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your candid and interesting post. May I ask, does the sleeve allow you to have PIV even if you are completely flaccid? Do you get pleasant sensations from PIV with the sleeve? And is the electrostimulation effective in allowing you an orgasm, or does it sometimes just allow you to ejaculate, without a typical orgasm?

17. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    The sleeve needs an errection, but not rock hard.
    And to feel anything depends how much lubrication was used dirung installation.
    If there is no space left at the tip movement inside is zero. If only the minimum quantity was used, the penis does not move a lot inside the sleeve and therefore is not stimulated a lot.

The electrostimulation merely triggers the reflex of ejaculation and its associated contractions in the pelvic floor.
    So if you want to define that as an orgasm then it could be called an orgasm.
    MissiS and me call it 'straining'. The essence of it is, that there is no choice, no errection required.

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    There have been changes in my erections and orgasms since we started chastity, I’m not permitted ether if them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice