Chafing from wearing at night

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by loathsome, May 13, 2022.

1. loathsome

loathsome New member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Hello, I'm kinda new to chastity, I wore cb6000 and holy trainer v2 many times for couple hours at a time before, but recently I tried to keep myself locked for couple of days (in holy trainer), I was almost able to forget about it at day, but I had problem with sleeping.

I woke up several times every night with "erection" and pain where my skin connects to lower part of the ring, everything else was fine. After unlocking myself 3 days later I still felt some discomfort in that place, now I feel better and I want to try again.

My question is should I use the same ring or try bigger one or even checkout a smaller one? (with bigger one it's kinda easy to pull out balls with lube while locked) And what else should I do to make my experience easier? I heard some tips about using lube and baby powder couple of times per day, but am I really supposed to do it every day as long as I'm wearing it? Because that sounds very inconvenient.

I can buy and try different cage if needed, but I hope to fix this problem without resorting to stainless steel cages.

2. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    I wrote the guide that can help you.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

I am in my cage 24/7. I go to work in it, to gym, bike, walks, all activities and I sleep in it too. I have no issues. When the cage is well fitted, I just feel a bit of pressure when I have an erection at night. I don’t even use much of the ointment anymore. It is not needed. The ring has to be well fitted and so must be the cage to prevent the erection. The gap size is very important for comfort.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sleeping with the holy trainer cock cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice