CB6ks vs MM Queens

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by slimjimtx, Jan 21, 2015.

1. slimjimtx

slimjimtx Member

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    I have been wearing the CB6ks for a while on and off. I get very raw under the wedding tackle. I can and when I get an erection it sticks out and hurts.
    My wife and I like the look of the Queens Keep. I have ordered the sizing rings. With the metal rings does anyone have a problem with it rubbing raw?
    And does it allow you to get an erection.
    I am a grower not a shower. So when limp I can easily fit in the CB6ks. But it sticks out a lot when I get erect.

2. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    The medical grade stainless steel in MatureMetal devices is very comfortable to the skin, especially if the device is sized correctly (must be snug fit!). It is vastly, vastly more comfortable to the skin than plastic. Plastic causes more friction, it is absorbent so it will stink fairly quickly. Also, the open design of the queens keep, it's solid base ring, the lack of any hinges or edges make it vastly preferable to the CB devices which are poorly suited for longterm wear; they chafe, pinch, cause bruising, are difficult to keep clean in, and with extended use crack along the seams injuring the wearer. The CB devices also have those idiotically designed vents which pinch skin. The vents do nothing for ventilation and are not a good solution for improving hygiene. Comparing a MatureMetal device to a CB device is akin to comparing a Mercedes to the worst of any subcompact. Unlike the CB devices, MatureMetal devices if properly sized will prevent erections from starting, thus being comfortable for wearing while sleeping ... Nighttime erection problems will be eliminated or very minimal compared to CB devices... I've worn a cb6000 and currently wear 24/7 a MatureMetal jailbird. It is night and day in terms of comfort and I would no longer consider ever wearing a plastic device...

locked120 likes this.
  3. slimjimtx

slimjimtx Member

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Thanks for the input. Like stated earlier I have ordered the sizing rings. What should be the proper size of the ring. I have read where it should be 1 finger. But is that flaccid or erect?

4. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Flaccid...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice