cb6000s pee hole too big.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by toyboat, Aug 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. toyboat

toyboat New member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Does anybody have a solution to make the front hole smaller on the cb6000s? When I start getting erect the head of my penis sometimes starts to come out of the cage. It rubs and is very uncomfortable.

Thanks for any help.
    TB

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    Get a stainless cage
    The weight helps point the penis head down and stops chafing
    When I used my cb6000 I had this issue when wearing jeans. It was like sandpaper rubbing it raw

3. toyboat

toyboat New member

Local Time:
    While I am sure a new cage would fix it like you suggest but that is not really something we want to do yet. I was hoping someone has some advice on what you might fill part of the hole with or maybe even if you could somehow shrink the device with a heat gun.

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    I would fill the hole with toilet paper to stop from poking out and chafing. I tried taping it but that trapped too much humidity as well Sam forgot to remove the tape once when taking a leak... never again haha

The Chinese steel cages are 15-20$ for a functional one. The CB plastic cages, I never did understand how or why people use them. I wish I had gone stainless steel from the get go. Would have saved me a ton of money and effort.

5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    This thread

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...urther-modifications-to-cb3k.1294/#post-13692

has a description of using an epoxy to fill in holes in a CB3K. I know I’ve seen similar postings in the past. Pick up some key words from that thread and use them as terms in the site search function and you’ll find plenty of information.

Then go buy a metal cage. @luckyhubby83 is absolutely right. Those plastic cages are ok for play, but they are smelly and prone to breakage, assuming you can even manage a comfortable long term fit with one.

6. toyboat

toyboat New member

Local Time:
    So I came up with a solution that fixes most of the issue...

What I did was put a piece of electrical tape on the inside of the tube covering the top half of the hole, then used some JB weld clear epoxy to cover the area. Once dried the electrical tape came off perfectly and now the top of the cage is solid. This has stopped some of the pushing out issue and completely stopped the rubbing of my pants on my penis head when wearing the cage.

Thanks for the advice and help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice