CB6000 Pinches around the grooves

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by brilliant5125, Jun 12, 2015.

1. brilliant5125

brilliant5125 New member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    I started wearing a CB6000 and my skin pinches through the grooves. Anyone have any suggestions.

The grooves I am referring to are the long ones on the main cage it;self along the length of the shaft just past where it attaches to the spacers. My skin pokes through those holes and pinches frequently. I've attached a photo to be clear what I am referring too.

Before anyone says it must be one of the knock offs (I bought it directly cb-x.com), and as far as being an "old" model I was purchased in the last 30 days. The pictures on their website when you click on cb-6000 clearly have the same grooves in the marketing videos.

Attached Files:

2. Rachael_

Rachael_ Guest

Could you push skin in (flat) with a Q Tip?

3. brilliant5125

brilliant5125 New member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Unfortunately that does't help much. I can do that right when I put it on, but then throughout the day as my size ebs and flows (especially when I start to get hard) the skin pushed back through. When I start to get arroused at all (which pretty much happens just by being in the cage or anytime my wife calls, texts or walks into the room I am in) I completely fill the cage and the skin pushes back through. When that happens there is no pushing it with a Q-Tip as there is no room inside the cage to push the skin into.

When my wife let me out a bit ago because of the pain, it took nearly 10 minutes to get out of it because it was crammed in there so hard.

I think the problem may be that when I'm even slightly aroused I may be to thick for the cage.

4. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    That is a known problem with the vent holes on the sides of the CB6K units. My advice is to move to a stainless steel device. By now you should have figured out the correct ring and spacer sizing. That will be needed to get a good fitting stainless CB. Good luck, and by the way I have seen posts of people filling in those holes to prevent that problem.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    oooh dear that looks very sore. Put a bit of cream on it to make it better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice