CB6000 but only one testicle

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by knorr, Jun 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. knorr

knorr Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Hi all,

While searching for info I came across this site, and it looks great fun! And while I am here, I thought why not post a question I have.

A while ago I bought a CB6000 for myself. Although it is great fun, I can still escape it. I use the smallest pins possible for a comfortable fit. The thing is, I am equiped with only one testicle which gives me room to slip out at the side when soft. Has anyone ideas (experience perhaps) how I could prevent this? I am thinking of buying the small version of the cage, but before I do I want to look for any other suggestions.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    knorr, oof, I'm doubtful that the "captive ball" devices are going to work well for you. It's possible that using something secured with a piercing would work. Honestly, I think given your anatomical constraints, you may well NEED to use a full steel belt.

Sorry I don't have better ideas :sad0123:
    mikecb

3. knorr

knorr Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Mikecb, do you have suggestions which steel cage is advisable?

For the time being I solved things by adding a tie-rap on the side. Not the finest solution, but probably a workable one. Now Ill test it to find out whether I cant escape it anymore...

But still, anyone with better tips, please let me know.

Attached Files:

4. drake235

drake235 Junior Member

Local Time:
    There are many of us (perhaps most) with two testicles that can slip out. I don't think this is an issue unique to you.

5. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I would get some thick plexiglass, cut out a crescent shaped piece that would fill one side, and drill with a large hole to fit the spacer, and a smaller hole to fit the pin. Once fitted, remove and sand and polish!

I can escape the 6k from the back when soft -so I could pull out, get excited, and get back in later. I do not think without some sort of penis holding device that any of the CB devices are secure (for me at least).

js

6. assn166

assn166 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    My solution is to use the 6000s with #3 ring and the smallest spacer. I filed two flats on a 1/4 in bolt to fit the pin hole and use a nut to hold it tight. I found that the plastic pin would bend enough to all the bottom of the ring to move back from the cage allowing the small testicle to slip out with the resulting pain. Am also uncut and the change from the 6000 to the 6000s helped that a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice