CB6000 – did I get the wrong size?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by DoubleMartiniTO, Dec 14, 2013.

?

Does this seem like the right length of CB-6000 for me?

1. Yes

23.1%
  2. No

76.9%
  1. Keep_Rocking

Keep_Rocking Member

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Let us know your findings. I'm in touch with Mature Metal to try something.

2. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Definitely will! For some reason I'm unable to access PansyTart's measuring guide, while everyone else seems to be able to. Kinda annoying. But life goes on.

Keep_Rocking likes this.
  3. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Great, thanks a lot!

Pansy's guide is well thought out. However, many will disagree. It's been a while since I read it but if I remember correctly he recommends super short length and to leave extra room width-wise.

Most who have been in chastity for a while want a snug fit to limit erections as much as possible...

4. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    What feels snug in plastic may not feel as snug in metal. I felt a little squished in the cb-6000, and almost went with a bigger diameter with my queens keep, but ultimately did not.

It's a good fit but there is extra room which allows for growth. I have ordered a pet trap and decided to go a size smaller in diameter.

A snug fit will make pulling out and putting back more difficult as well.

Keep_Rocking likes this.
  5. Keep_Rocking

Keep_Rocking Member

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    Local Time:
    OwnedByAmy likes this.
  6. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
  7. DoubleMartiniTO

Toronto
    Local Time:
    As an update, my CB-6000S cage came in and I've been testing out different spacer/ring combos this week. It definitely fits my dick when soft better but is much less forgiving when I get excited.

I also wasn't expecting that it would be less comfortable, but because of the compactness of the cage I find it squishing my balls more the larger one did for some reason.

The bigger problem (and I swear I hadn't checked in here since it became a topic) is that I discovered I could pull out of either size cage through the ring. I've tried the smallest ring/spacer combo that will fit around me but still slip out easily if I try.

It sounds like nothing short of a custom sized metal device is going to help me get over that problem. I'm going to have to have a discussion about it with my key holder.

Pleasing her should keep me away from cheating, but the whole reason we started this in the first place was because I'm a chronic masturbator.

Attached Files:

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    I am flabbergasted. What a wonderful word that is. Male subbies, so anxious to be denied, but always trying to escape. Silly boys.

cmfreak and DoubleMartiniTO like this.
  9. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    I guess it would be nice if pullout wasn't possible, but I'm really not tempted to do it. Really, I would feel silly after all the trouble I've gone through to be locked, to be jerking myself with a cage hanging from my balls.

Urethral insert, no thank you...but if that's your thing, enjoy.

10. DoubleMartiniTO

Toronto
    Local Time:
    After a day of discomfort and pain by the end of it, we've gone back to the longer CB6000 cage.

Although I do fit much more comfortably in the S Version when soft, I found the cage itself to put a lot of pressure on my balls and for some reason the ring seemed to dig into my thighs. I also think that being in even a mild state of arousal was pulling the ring further and further down my shaft putting even more pressure there.

With the longer version I'd mostly forget I was wearing it. The S was a constant reminder that it was there and not in a good way.

My keyholder doesn't want me uncomfortable (thankfully) so until we make the leap to a custom metal model I'll be using the longer one.

11. DoubleMartiniTO

Toronto
    Local Time:
    I have masturbated almost every single day since I was 12 years old @Mistress B . It's quite a habit to break.

It's not that is ant to go through all this trouble and then try to pull myself out. It's the psychological aspect of knowing that I could easily do it. That in a moment of weakness I'm just a second away from access to my cock without my keyholder's permission.

I have always looked for ways of giving control over to someone else in sexual situations and this was one that my wife could easily provide for me. So it was disappointing when I came to the realization that the control is an illusion (from a physical point of view).

Keep_Rocking likes this.
  12. Keep_Rocking

Keep_Rocking Member

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    Local Time:
    You don't need superhuman effort and hours to escape a BTD. You need lube and self determination.

When I decided to escape I did it in 15 minutes to figure out to pullout and to get back in... perfectly. Now I do it in 45 seconds.

I own a colection of Jail Birds (5) each smaler then the previous. I went from a 2" base ring to a 1 5/8" and the only thing I could increase was pain to use it and pain during morning woods. I spent money and time proving PansyTart correct.

My time figures above is when using the smallest of devices, the next smaler not being able to install to begin with.

So, do I totally agree with PansyTart?
    No... :confused: Almost totally.

What I do like on his concepts is that it is based on practical experiences that, some of them, I went through. Because of that I take his advice on things that I don't know.

Practical experience vs. Theoretical experience (very common in the net).

Even "experience" is something questionable because it depends on one's denial. :eek:

What is becoming obvious is that no Ball Trap Device, either mass market or custom made offers 100% security for our beloved KH... so far.

As doublemartinito I started all this to stop being a chronic masturbator. Stop with a single harmfull practice and turn it into a couple's joyfull game. And physical total security is an essencial part of it.

I'm here looking for help to improve my wife's sexual control over me through chastity.

Please, any expirenced help :( ?

13. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Funny thing about a PA. I hear all the time, both men and women talking about it like it's some game changing event. Like your cock will never be the same afterwards. One fellow told me he thought a PA looked "ugly". Others say their wives would never allow it. Oh yeah, that infection thing, too.

OK, so listen up: A PA is not a big deal, *except* when it comes to chastity security.
    again: A PA is not a big deal, *except* when it comes to chastity security.

Want proof? That guy who says that a PA is ugly (and this was recently, BTW), I asked him what he thought of *my* PA. His response, "What PA, I did not know you had one." And, BTW, the fellow in this case had spent some very up close and personal time sucking my cock for 20 minutes or so prior to his comment.

More proof? My wife, at the time of my piercing, (20 years ago) was also unaware of it for months afterwards until I pointed it out to her. This despite a quite regular schedule of sex with her.

So what is the trick? Do not wear jewelry in the PA. Once it heals, there is no need to wear anything. Use it only for chastity. No one will know you have one, unless you tell them. In my case, neither my wife nor I gave permission for me to get it, my Mistress in those days just tied me up and had it done. She secretly invited a professional piercer to a play party. I am not recommending this approach, just telling how I came to get one. After about 5 seconds of a very sharp "pinch" (as the doctors like to say), I have never regretted having a PA. Frankly, I cannot recall ever hearing anyone who has a PA saying they regretted getting it. Oh and I have *never* gotten an infection.

OK, so let's take a worse case scenario, you get a PA and you hate it, or your wife hates it, or your Mistress hates it, you wish you never got it. Assuming you reach this decision within the first week, just remove the jewelry and the skin will close back up like it never happened. Problem solved.

A nipple or bellybutton piercing is a MUCH bigger deal than a PA!!!

-----

Security: no ball trapped device will prevent pullout without a PA, even with the add on "anti-pullout" accessories available from various sources. Also most full belts will not prevent pullout without a PA. And BTW, a urethra tube will not prevent pullout either.

I suppose there are some who find it so difficult to pullout either for physical or commitment reasons that they are satisfied with these "semi-secure" devices. But for me, if I am going to put up with the discomfort (let along the horniness) of wearing a device, I want to be sure there is no way out, short of destroying the device.

YMMV

Billus likes this.
  14. Keep_Rocking

Keep_Rocking Member

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    Local Time:
    Impressive,

I have the impression you destroyed many's a romantic dream on chastity. I'm certainly reassessing mine.

BTW, have you realy tried all the CBs you listed?

Thanks for your informations.

15. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:

It used to be a goal of mine, to own and try every chastity device made. I have quite a collection at this point, perhaps two dozen different devices. The devices that approach realistic security (without using a PA) tend to cause edema after a few hours to a day. The devices that are comfortable for long term wear, tend to be easy to orgasm in.

My goal has always been to find a device that is more about chastity than about the annoyance of wearing it. For example, consider the fine belts made by Access Denied (no longer in business). The security is quite good, but the discomfort of the band around the waist becomes the main issue after a couple of days wearing. It feels more like bondage than chastity when wearing one of their belts.

Another problem is the locks that are used. Most are very easy to open even without the key. Typical are the Masterlock 120s, often used on plastic ball trapping devices. Abus is a much better lock!

I have not given up and feel I now have two devices that meet my (admitedly) high standards. One is a modified Looker02, modified to include not only the urethra tube but also a PA fixer. This was a special order device, which is not directly available on the web site. The modified Looker02 can be worn for weeks at a time, and the longer it's worn, the more comfortable it becomes. For security, only the PA fixer is needed, but also wearing the tube makes me feel much more "controlled".

The other is a Carrarra concept belt. While the Cararra does not use a PA, the area covered by the shield is wide enough to prevent fingers from reaching anything interesting. The Cararra is more like a "punishment" device since it's very heavy and quite restrictive. The longest I have worn it continuously was 3 days, and at that point I was ready to agree to most anything :)

Keep_Rocking likes this.
  16. Keep_Rocking

Keep_Rocking Member

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    Local Time:
    KeySafe,

Thank you for this great piece of information.

17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @DoubleMartiniTO There are several ways that your Mistress/Wife could encourage you not to tamper with your cage. If she needs advice, I am quite willing to write to her.

DoubleMartiniTO likes this.
  18. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    Have you ever considered just cutting off your dick?

19. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    And on that note, it is time to retire this thread...:)

Keep_Rocking likes this.
  20. Keep_Rocking

Keep_Rocking Member

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    Local Time:
    Your comments were indeed helpfull!

Signing off...

21. DoubleMartiniTO

Toronto
    Local Time:
    Thanks @Mistress B. I'll mention it to her.

22. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    A couple of people have mentioned the cheap Chinese copy metal devices, I would say don't touch them with a barge pole from personal experience! I owned a Houdini Deluxe bought from Bondara for £40, it lasted 4 days before the metal welds failed and the tube separated from the padlock. The tube itself was sold as being chrome, but was actually chrome plated copper which wore down to the copper after 4 days. I had immense pain from pinching because the loose padlock hole allowed too much movement between the ring and cage, pinching the skin at the base of the top of the shaft causing bleeding. A rough edge on the tube rubbed and caused sores. The supplied padlock came with a handcuff style key, so all you would have to do is buy a set of handcuffs and you have your own spare key, it also rusted inside.

23. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Mandyman It much depends where you purchase the Chinese cages from. I think you will find they are much improved of late.

24. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    Mine is the small CB6000s, The bigger one was to big. I just bought the cage also. Fits like a Glove! LOL!

25. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice