CB-6000 and skin irritation?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by cuckyboy, Jan 5, 2011.

1. cuckyboy

cuckyboy New member

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Hello,

This is my first time posting here, and I signed up solely for advice on a question that I can't find an answer to. I have google searched for days on end, but either I was lacking in my search parameters, or no one else has had this problem. I'm betting it's the former, so if this has been in a thread before direct me there and I will gladly head that way.

Now for my problem. I'm currently in a CB-6000 and before that it was the Curve. My chastity device fits fine for the most part, and I have worn it for several days on end without removal, and I have worn it for weeks with it only being removed for showering. The first time I encountered my problem was after wearing my device pretty much non-stop for two weeks. The shaft of my penis started turning red, and the skin became more or less scaly/wrinkly, and over the course of the next 4-5 days the skin on the shaft cracked and peeled. It was so much painful, but it did lead to me not being able to wear my device for those days.

From there I changed up my regimen and my g/f removed it while we showered together thinking that proper washing and drying would solve the problem, but after about two weeks the same thing happened again. I've read countless FAQs and forum postings and there is lots of conflicting information. One place said that removing it for showering would prevent moisture buildup, while some sites just said q-tips and drying would work. Others suggested not using lube for putting it on, while other said to use lube and re-apply it over the course of the day. I use lube to put it on, but don't reapply it. Also I have noticed oftentimes when I get excited the shaft swells and pushes the cage out, and when it recedes sometimes moisture has accumulated on the inside of the cage.

I'm trying to go for longer terms in my device, but with this recurring it hasn't been possible, but I know that several people have 6000s and haven't had any problem wearing 24/7/365 (more or less). Any help would be appreciated.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Stop using the lube.
    It's irritating your skin.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Could easily be the lubricant, yes.

Do you have dry or sensitive skin in general? That may also be part of the issue.

Hopefully someone can give you more help soon. :)

4. cuckyboy

cuckyboy New member

Local Time:
    I don't think that I have especially sensitive skin, but being a guy I pay little attention, I do know that I once used baby oil, because some site suggested that would keep the shaft skin soft, and it caused the same problem.

Since yesterday I have been using soap while in the shower to put my device back on. Does anyone have a different method for putting a CB-6000 on?

5. cuckyboy

cuckyboy New member

Local Time:
    Oh and thank you everyone who responded.

6. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I'd try removing and cleaning a bit more frequently....like once a week or so. At least that has been my regime and it's worked. I do not use any lube on the shaft, but I will take a little baby oil gel and apply it to the inside of the head of the cage with a cotton swab. When I shrink a bit, that seems to ensure that I can extend easily back into the tip of the cage, which helps tremendously with cleanliness. If you can make sure that you're completely against the tip of the cage before urinitaing, no urine will get inside of the cage. I do use a smal ammount of baby oil gel under the main ring on occasion, if I've developed any chafing and it relieves that.

I use the stocking method to get the cage on, therefore no lube is required.

So, I'm thinking.....more frequent cleaning, no lube on the shaft, oh and don't put it on in the shower. Wait until you're out of the shower and have dried off completely. I read somewhere else that people were having trouble with that. I think that it was trapping lots of water and wet skin and causing similar problems to what you've described. I would certainly make sure that all soap had been rinsed off as well.

This is what has worked for me anyway.

Good luck. :)

7. cuckyboy

cuckyboy New member

Local Time:
    I was removing it every day to take a shower. The only problem was that I was still using lube to put it on afterward. I have tried the stocking method, but I didn't have all that great of luck. I put the stocking on my shaft and put the foot part through the tube, but when I get the cage near my shaft the stocking would bunch up and prevented the tube from slipping on resulting in painful mishaps. I'm sure I'm doing it wrong. Need an instructional video of some sort. ;)

8. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    You don't need to put the stocking on the entire shaft. I just put it over the head and slightly down the shaft.....maybe 1/2 inch or so. It will pull you inside of the cage and slip off at the end and pull off easily. It's difficult if you put your entire penis in the stocking. Try that.

9. cuckyboy

cuckyboy New member

Local Time:
    Thanks. I was doing it all wrong. You guys are great ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice