Can you become a virgin again? At least mentally?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by joecool722, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
?

How long would it take to become a "mental" virgin again?

1. 1 Year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3 Years

16.7%
  3. 5 Years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7 Years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 10 Years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. If you honestly can't remember what sex is like - You're a mental virgin

83.3%
Random Thread
  1. joecool722

joecool722 Member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    I'm 37, lost my virginity at 19.

With the exception of a "get it over with" sexual experience that involved money, I have only been with one woman (my ex wife) in my life.

I have been into chastity since I was a teenager and stumbled across Altarboy's site while searching around for self bondage information.

My wife and I were kinky from the start and I always fantasized about what it would have been like if she had just been a little bit kinkier and we had jumped into the Femdom and chastity stuff earlier and I had never been allowed to have sex with her.

We played with chastity and denial through our whole marriage. The last number of years I was cut off from penetrative sex entirely.

Since December 27th, 2009, (~6.5 years) I have only had sexual intercourse a single time, and that was just over 3 years ago.

The relationship I had with my wife ended (on good terms) so the last time I have had any type of sexual interaction with another person was April 2014.

I am finally looking at starting to date again, and find myself much more comfortable with my kink etc and the idea of starting a relationship in a D/s context is very appealing.

I've seen some threads in the forums about being made to be chaste while still a virgin and I have always thought that idea was incredibly hot.

So that got me to thinking. I had once heard that the cells in your body fully regenerate every 7-10 years, so that seemed like a great number, but a token amount of research explains that that's bogus.

But it leaves me wondering about maybe there isn't such a thing as becoming a physical virgin again (of course it's not like we have hymens etc anyway) but maybe it's more about the mental aspect.

When I had that one off sexual encounter, it had been about 3.5 years since I had been allowed to have intercourse. For quite a while before it happened (it was oddly a bit impromptu) I can honestly say that I had reached a point where I was really having a hard time remembering what it felt like to be inside of a woman. Experiencing it again, really felt like the first time to me. It was overwhelming and incredible. (and over in a about a minute, much like my actual first time)

It's now been over 3 years since that one-off experience and 2 years since any sexual activity at all.

I kind of feel like I'm back to square one in a lot of senses sexually.

I'm really curious what others think. Is it possible to go so long without intercourse that at the very least "mentally" you become almost virginal?

I really can't remember what intercourse was like....

MyDB and 张恩碧 like this.
  2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    In November 2014, when my KH wife locked my cage permanently,
    I think I became what you call "mental virgin"
    She immensely enjoys taking oral sex from me
    And I enjoy taking care of all her pleasures

kellysbitch likes this.
  3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Answer yes from me if you are thinking of intercourse. Two years for me is enough to really forget what it feels like. Of course the relentless effect of the chastity device for 24/7ers means that this form of mental virginity is replaced by an overwhelming desire for pussy worship.

Sunny likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice