came in the cae

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub hub, Nov 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sub hub

sub hub Member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Hi,

the other night i was in bed with my KH/wife and being in a playfull mood i was teased rotton. i was extreemly aroused and turned on but i could not believe what happened next ... i came in the cage !

Has this ever happened to anyone else before ?

i was told the following day that I am to be punished next weekend for my lock of control by being locked in the CB with the POI fitted for the day.

i am dreading the POI

sub hub

2. Slavin4Chris

Slavin4Chris Goddess Chris' anal slut

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Cumming in the cage

On a few occasions, when pleasuring my Goddess Chris with one of Her strap-on boy toys, or more fittingly, "toy boys" (see my profile page for pics of "Brad" and "Sam") the strain was more than I could bear. I have been overcome by the sheer naughtiness of the scene, locked in my CB while watching (and listening to) Goddess being stretched impossibly wide, and been surprised to squirt in my cage with no stimulation at all other than the audio-visual candy. Goddess was displeased with my unauthorized boygasm, but I was so humiliated by the experience that She didn't punish me with anything but laughter.

Most recently I had a spurtie in my cage when Goddess put my feet up on Her shoulders and showed me how to take it like a girl, but that is the subject of another post.

Bronze Shroud likes this.
  3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    i had a wet dream in my CB3000. i was humping the bed in my sleep after Mistress left for work one day...Mistress says i do that a lot. of course i confessed to Mistress and i was punished.

4. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    It has happened to me also. I have to warn my wife if I am getting that excited so she can stop any stimulation.

js

5. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    i have not had ful orgasm have not filled up my cage with cum even when mistress plays tease me
    i do at times have like precum drippings

6. sub hub

sub hub Member

Local Time:
    i was punished by having to spend a day locked in the cage with the points of intregue fitted .... it was a long day !!!!

7. slavedave

slavedave slavedave

Local Time:
    I have squirted pre-cum on at least three occasions while locked in my cb600. The first time my kh/mistresswife ordered me to kiss her arse and, excited by the command but unaware that I was even starting to fill my tube with an attempted erection, I squirted clear sticky fluid onto the floor.It was an exquisite sensation and I was kept locked up for a few days afterwards.

8. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    i have not full cum while wearing, but precum oh yes, drippings, and my punshiment of course is to "lick it clean"

9. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    "boygasm" I love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice