Cage and ring imprinting

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by NZSenator, Jun 16, 2020.

1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    So I am still new to wearing a device, but seem to have taken to it like a duck to water. Initially only as a "we'll see how it goes" to being locked 24hrs at a time about 6 days a week within a very short space of time.

When I have the cage / ring on, it squashes up my testicles against the cage portion of the device, this isn't uncomfortable at all, but I do notice when I remove it for maintenance (shaving) or at her request, it leaves an imprint in the skin where the cage has been, the skin is all creased and there is also an imprint around the underside of my sack from the ring.

Is this normal?

I worry that the ring is too tight, but it can readily slip down 1/2 an inch or so from the weight if I just let it dangle, I can get my index finger inbetween the ring and my skin at the top (although this does compress the skin down, its not just extra room), on the underside its a bit trickier to get a finger in there (partially because of the angle and finger nails digging in) but again I can squeeze my index finger under the ring.

The cage is the dominix deluxe chastity cage sold through lovehoney. It only comes with a single ring size (1.75inch / 45mm) and from what I can tell, additional rings aren't specifically available (although there maybe similar cages with the same spacing on the pins through DHGate?). I did find once when I removed the cage portion, but left the ring on, it did act like a metal cock ring, but this only really happened with erection.

Any thoughts or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Sen

2. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM

3. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    if the scrotum is blue or purple it is too tight. if when squeezing the testicles very lightly is painful you are doing damage. if the imprint lasts more than a few hours you might want to see just how long it lasts. more than 24 hours and you are doing damage. if the red mark under the scrotum is raised up there might be damage. if it feels like a burn several hours after being let out you should let it heal. the degree of damage is often a consideration. many find some damage an acceptable consquence of the benefit of being caged. in our society this is not the case and any damage is addressed immediately so no damage is done in the future.
    suggestions:
    1. support the ring to hold it closer to the body leaving more room for the testicles to hang freely
    2. petrroleum jelly on the inside of the ring can help.
    3. address the discomfort asap to allow continued wearing of cage.
    4. tight clothing can facilitate discomfort and damage.

4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Hi and thanks for the reply.

I have taken to using baby oil on the whole area on a daily basis after I shower, this seems to have settled things down a bit.

My scrotum is not blue or purple. I'll have to see how long the imprint lasts next time I'm out for a period of time, usually weekends. The red mark underneath isn't raised, just visible.

Thanks for the tips on relieving discomfort, I discovered pretty quickly that loose cotton boxers didn't provide much in the way of support and generally wear tighter fitting boxer briefs to hold things in place and as above, use baby oil on the skin to protect from dryness.

I go through periods of the day where I almost forget its on, so I guess it must be comfortable.

Still new, so just not sure whats normal for adjusting to wearing a cage fulltime and what is concerning.

Thanks again
    Sen

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity ring left burn mark

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice