Bulging out the vent holes helP!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Sep 15, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    hi everyone

Got a cb-6ks with a ksd fitted (the smallest one) getting massive bulging out of the side vent holes (almost look like blisters before I excruciatingly push them back in with a cotton stick, tempted to get a cheap metal device friends m Amazon /dhgate- kamiti , unsure on sizing I know hen flaccid I'm not filling the cb6ks but unsure wether the 1.5" is too small or not , I know it's a hard one to answer so I was after some advice from the more experienced

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    you could always super glues the holes shut. They always seemed pretty pointless to me.

3. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Measure from the base of your shaft where it meets the scrotum to the tip of the penis. Measure several times (While flaccid of course) That is how to determine the correct length of cage. Your bulging problem is common. Covering or filling in the holes is one way to fix the problem. Another option is to get a metal cage. Metal cages are usually easier to clean and don't have the odor problems.

Queensbitch likes this.
  4. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    The holes on the end of my cheap Rikers device sometimes irritate me. A piece of clear packing tape over the holes work for a temporary solution, I'm sure that would also help on the shaft slits on the 6ks.. Try silicone or super glue to close the holes permanently.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice