Broken cb-300000000!!!! O m g!!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by tomfucker, May 14, 2010.

1. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Today I woke up early in the morning. Around 5 AM. I did drink water before I went to bed. So I had to pee though this time it was different...

I have an erection going on so I felt my vent holes. They were poking out so as usual I can move my skin around a bit. Enough so that new skin is in the vent holes but I still fully fill up the tube. It's just a way to move the skin so the same skin doesn't get more and more swollen.

As I was trying to move the skin, I felt this pinch on me. I was feeling each vent hole (it was still dark in my room) and trying to move the skin in different directions.

This constant pinching pain kept bothering me so I thought that maybe I needed to put more moisturizer inside of the tube again and around the base ring. Turning on the lights now in my room. No more night vision lubing.

I take the cotton swabs and lube to go inside the vent holes. As I go poking around I notice a small piece of plastic come out of me. I think I'm going crazy....then...I see a small crack...

I continue to keep lubing my CB-3000 and the crack is still there.....I felt that I should take photos of what was going on because I really don't know what to do. Everyone can see what I see....

Please view my photo albums!! I put them up today. I made sure to number each photo and date each photo too. I wanted to stay organized and as always:
    If you want to keep any of my photos. PLEASE KEEP THEM! DOWNLOAD THEM FOR YOUR OWN USE! THANK YOU TOO :)

Ughhh....I have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!!

I broke my CB-3000, back in October 2009 when my birthday happened. Bought it from the official AL site. Right here:
    http://www.cb-2000.com/flashsite/home.html

One last thing!!!
    Thank you to everyone for your help and support! ! I was in the CB-3000 for about 5 days, maybe 5 and a half days straight at most when this happened. I can't afford to buy this again....so I would have to save. All my money is spent for college and on books. I mean I dunno when I could be back. ;_;

2. weezies02915

weezies02915 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    A lot of people say super glue works to repair splits, just do a light sanding where you are going to glue, and it holds up rather well, I had one split on me, lets just say no more plastic for me, and if you are going to save for another device, go for stainless steel, it's just much better all the way around. Think about it, take Mature Metal, 2 plastic devices cost more than one of his, and his will last..... so try the super glue and save up for better device.....good luck

3. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    i used super glue to repair my cb6k. thought it worked great until one night under a ton of teasing it broke on me again. Luckily i had just bought the FORT satainless steel device and am now using that. Although I have yet to be able to wear this with the long term comfort of my 6k. Anyway, i'm going to repair my cb6000 with Gorilla Glue instead. There is absolutely no way it will ever break again if i do that. But since the glue expands while it dries i will need to cut and/or sand the extra after its completely dry. Then it should be as good as new. This is what i recommend if you dont want a repeat situation. It freakin Hurts!

[​IMG]

4. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM

Here's the link to the thread about fixing the vent hole issues
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...the-vent-holes-of-the-CB3000-or-CB6000-family

If you bought this from the CB-2000 website in October 2009, then they should have a copy of the transaction, contact AMiller143@aol.com
    This is their customer service email address. All of their products come with a one year warranty. So, if you did buy it in October 2009 this is well within the window for replacement. I bought my CB6000 on eBay and used PayPal for the transaction, i looked in PayPal for my receipt and copied it in a email to them and they sent me out the CB6000s cage i requested.

So fire off an email, this being Friday night you might not get a reply until Tuesday, or call the customer service number listed on their website on Monday.

Good luck in your journeys this might be a set back, but with the great support from A.L.E. you could be back under way within a two weeks turnaround time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice