Bought a cobra knockoff

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Deleted member 97522, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Deleted member 97522

Hey all,

Two weeks ago my cobra knockoff came from a country far far away. Even with curved rings!

I find them very pleasant But..(there's always a but(t))...

Where do these rings acutally go? Is it pressed as close as the body or do they go just behind the balls?

I'm not so sure, because when they go behind the balls, if causes redness and burn. And also there is not much of a gap, luckely im not pinching myself all the time.

So i got from ring number 3 to number 2, and when its close to my body, it feels okay for now, but closer to my balls it causes redness and burning.

I also orderend the nub version because the nano is to big.. im a grower, its a turtle most of the time...gets even worse when I sit...
    6inch erecf, but 1, 2 or even 4 inches flaccid...sjeeshj. Having a turtle isn't easy..

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  2. Mkiki

Mkiki New member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    I have a K3D Cobra and the curved ring can really only go on one way or the cage will not mate with the ring. Do you have a photo of the device?
    I'm also a turtle of similar dimensions. I have both the Cobra N and N+. The N+ is just about perfect, the N is very tight. These are just about the best fitting I've ever encountered, but I'm not thrilled with the material and finish.

I'm interested in a Cobra N Stainless Version, but these are only available as knockoffs. Hoping to find someone here who has a Cobra SS knockoff review.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice