Blood flow

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by LockedWolf, Jan 12, 2019.

1. LockedWolf

LockedWolf Member

Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    Sometimes with standard sized rings, I need to use the small ones, to keep things from shifting. Because my wife and I want more kids, I'm concerned about decreased blood flow to the testicles causing decreased fertility

2. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Your concerned over nothing. There was a couple on here that had a baby right at a year ago. He was only let out to play. She had him under her thumb and still got a baby from him.

3. LockedWolf

LockedWolf Member

Local Time:
    Good to hear

4. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    We have two great and healthy kids 2 and 4. I was in chastity a lot then, she just unlocked me when she needed me. Had no problems conceiving.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    If you testicles are not numb, blue or cold because of your device ring, you're fine.

Peter Rabbit and Unlucky like this.
  6. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Hey all, I've had an issue where my scrotum seems a bit numb after wearing my JB for a while. Testicles seem fine, but I'm concerned that the ring might be too tight. Does anybody have experience with this problem (if it is one!) and whether it's something worry about?

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Can you fit a finger under the ring? Are your balls purple/blue or cold? Numbness might be a temporary problem like your arm going to sleep when you lie on it in bed. If you can shift yourself and the numbness goes away, I wouldn't be overly concerned with it. But if the finger won't fit, or the boys are the wrong colour/cold, that's a different matter. Then yes, the ring might be too snug.

8. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    I had a new device that came with multiple rings. The ring that i would normally wear i thought may be a little loose, so i went down to the next size. Well before the end of the day was back in the orginal size ring. My testicles had started to turn blue.

9. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. I can get a finger in there when flaccid (I'm a grower). It's also not uncomfortable. But the skin of the scrotum is definitely not that sensitive after wearing it for a bit. Nothing worse has come of it, and the color has not changed. This sounds like I might be on the borderline. I might go a half size up and make it a double-ring to keep things snug without being too tight.
    -Rick

10. rxbuk

rxbuk Member

Local Time:
    i have a 50mm ring and my cage is about 3.5inches,
    i can fit a finger to the first knuckle beneath the base ring when flaccid no problem.
    i get near the end of the cage when flaccid too.
    i’m new to chastity, around a month and have managed a max 72 continuous hours locked thus far. daytime wear is fantastic, don’t really notice i have it on. nighttime is a different kettle of fish, numerous times i’m awoken by burning scrotum underneath, a pee usually sorts it out though, and a run around of vaseline, i guess it’s the price to pay.
    my other trouble is my foreskin, i am uncut in the conventional terms, i have a cut vertically of my shaft underneath from the tip which is around 1.5-2cms long, my foreskin was unable to retract, ive had surgery for a urethral strictures i couldn’t pee and i wasn’t keen on circumcision, so it now looks like a hoody. one side of it becomes swollen, as though it is retaining fluid. (not pee) a day or so uncaged has the swelling go down. i just wonder if any other uncut cage wearers have issues with swollen foreskin?
    i have a stainless steel spiral cage from bondara.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice