Blew it with my PA

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shaggy, Nov 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    I had a rather unfortunate experience Tuesday night.

I was impatient. I have an Evotions cage, but the sizing on the piercing insert was just a bit big and needed to be sanded down. I was holding off on doing anything with it until the lymph buildup slowed down, I didn't like the idea of getting stuck to the device. I still have a Queens Keep and decided to thread the captive ball ring through the cage and it worked,however the spring inside the ball got stuck and would no longer stay in place. I tried pinching the ring and ended up damaging it without having spare jewelry. Spent the next 3 hours searching for a place with decent jewelry and came up short. Not many options at 11pm. Drove 60 miles to check out the only 3 open shops and wasn't able to 1. find high quality jewelry, 2. find a shop with an autoclave, 3. find anyone who seemed competent enough to help me resolve my problem.

Had to be at work at 4am and wasn't able to get back to my piercer until 7pm. 22 hours without jewelry and it went from a comfortable 2 gauge to an oh my god that's the most painful thing I have ever felt stretch of a insertion with a 6 gauge taper. You're damn right I screamed in pain. Fuck me, the pain was worse than my kidney stone. Tried following the taper with 6 gauge jewelry and it started bleeding profusely. My piercer stopped everything to prevent additional damage. She said my only option at this point is to let it heal and repierce at a minimum of 6 weeks later. It's now been 48 hours and the hole has closed to the point it isn't even dribbling when I pee.

20/20 hindsight here...
    Have spare jewelry. Have some spare parts such as beads or tips available. Get advice from a professional before making changes on your own. If you are going to take a chance, do it at a reasonable hour so that you can find experienced help if you need it.

I put the time into finding top piercer, but put myself in a position where I wasn't able to get their help when I needed it.

Don't be like me.

I already miss it. I liked the weight. While being somewhat inconvenient at times, it was a comfort of sorts to consciously feel it, I was almost always aware of it being there, but not in a bad way. The really fucked up thing is that I was right at the point I think I could have had comfortable sex with it in place. On one hand, with the knowledge that I have gained through this experience, I'm pretty sure that I'll be comfortable getting pierced again. On the other hand, my wife isn't really on board with the idea of another 3 to 4 month stretch with no sex.

2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    How long have you had the piercing? I know if I leave mine out to long it'll close down, but usually not more than one size, and I've got a bag full of past jewelry on hand.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    I was right at 4 months.

4. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    How unfortunate. It sounds like the piercing had not fully healed and as a result ended up with a painful bleeder. I recommend you follow the directions of your piercing professional. I did something similar causing migration and now the in ability to have a PA ever again without surgery and as result I now have a RPA. Take your time and wait to get your PA redone.

5. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    That sucks @Shaggy unusual to heal up so quickly especially after Four months healing, my nipples took about 18 months to fully heal to the point they stopped weeping a white/yellow gunge but the PA was fully healed and stretched once at the 6 week point. Very unfortunate for you !!!

alanlocked likes this.
  6. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    It'll probably be June before I can re-pierce. Based on my own experience, I want a solid week off work before I re-pierce and there's just too much happening between work and life changes to get that arranged.

I still plan on going with a larger size initial piercing, but I may just stick with a 4 instead of a 2.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice