Bird Locked 2nd Skin Small with extras Great Deal

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Pool boy, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Pool boy

Pool boy Member

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    2nd skin model ( most recent) with size 45mm ring diameter. Color is Pink. Includes case, lock and 2 keys.... EVEN BETTER I'm including a reusable plastic lock with two keys. This is a $20 option. The plastic lock is a great addition since it lowers the profile of the cage. And unlike the metal lock wont scratch your KH in bed !

This cage has hardly been used and has been sitting in my drawer for over a year since I purchased a metal Sissy Cage from Red Chili. The unit has been sterilized.

I found this to be the most comfortable and discrete cage I have used ( beside the sissy cage). And BTW you don't need to be small to fit into the cage. It is quite flexible and normal sized guys will fit easily. In general the smaller the cage the more comfortable and less able to have erections.

Payment is via PayPal and I will cover USPS priority shipping and PayPal fees. US sales only please.

$30 i I would like this to find a new home and this price is almost what you would pay for a Chinese knock off. And the knock off wouldn't include the plastic lock.

IMG_0467.jpg IMG_0468.jpg

Attached Files:

2. cardeals145

cardeals145 Active member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
  3. Pool boy

Pool boy Member

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice