Big frustrating question

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by suspense, Dec 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. suspense

suspense Member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Hi All,

I've decided to start my own journal to answer one question where it seems there is a lot of dispute: does the penis get smaller after being confined in small cages for long periods of time (with continuous wear and no breaks for rest, cleaning, whatever).

I have looked both on this forum and on the internet and some people seem to state exaggerated claims, some seem to fetishize shrinking, and others discount it completely. In any case, I have found it difficult to understand, when reviewing peoples claims, how often they take their devices off or how much room they allow to expand or push away from the body so I hope to address those here.

My device, a Cherry Keeper Custom CKC - 7ILNHY-20, should be arriving in about two weeks and I'll officially begin keeping a log then.

I don't have experience wearing any device yet - so this will be a challenge. I've also spoken with my wife about this and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a total pervert, but I also think she is willing to go along.

Again, the criteria for this test are:

• continuous wear with no unlocking whatsoever
    • Small device (43.8 mm total length), with headlock
    • First official measurement and picture when the device arrives (measured today at 13.3 cm - I know, pretty small...also VERY skinny, but I haven't measured yet)
    • Measurement again at 60 days - along with a new picture
    • relocking at 60 days for another 60
    I'll admit now that the idea of it getting even smaller is a pretty big turn-on, but that will not bias my results which will be backed-up with actual measurements and pictures.

MadameJs_boo and Lazlo Toth like this.
  2. Deleted member 103212

It can shrink due to not being stretched with regular full erections. Yes it’s going to get a bit smaller if you can’t stretch out. But it will come back if you want it to after a bit without being caged.

bondinchas, Iron78 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. suspense

suspense Member

Local Time:
    So then I'd like to start a survey...

How much temporary flaccid length shrinkage did you experience?
    • < 1/4"
    • 1/4"
    • 1/2"
    • 3/4"
    • 1"
    • 1 1/4"
    • 1 1/2"
    • 2"
    • 2 1/4" or more (please describe)
    • No loss
    How much temporary erect length shrinkage did you experience?
    • < 1/4"
    • 1/4"
    • 1/2"
    • 3/4"
    • 1"
    • 1 1/4"
    • 1 1/2"
    • 2"
    • 2 1/4" or more (please describe)
    • No loss
    How much temporary erect girth shrinkage did you experience?

How much temporary flaccid girth shrinkage did you experience?

How long before the size returned to normal:
    • 1 day
    • 2 days
    • 3 days
    • 1 week
    • 2 weeks
    • never
    • N/A

How long did you wear uninterrupted chastity before you confirmed shrinkage (no removal of the cage at all, for any reason)?
    • 1 - 2 weeks
    • 2 - 4 weeks
    • 4 - 6 weeks
    • 6 - 8 weeks
    • 8 - 12 weeks
    • Longer?
    • N/A
    Was your cage:
    • Inverted
    • Micro
    • Small/tight fit
    • Average
    • Longer than your penis
    Did you experience:
    • Temporary or permanent premature orgasm after release (and how long from start to finish)
    • Nipple orgasm
    • P-spot orgasm
    • Other
    • No increase in sensitivity
    If you experienced increased sensitivity resulting in one of the categories listed above, how long after being locked up did it occur.

If you experienced increased sensitivity resulting in one of the categories listed above, did sensitivity return to normal after a certain amount of time.

Thank you!

4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Save your time on the survey. It won’t shrink. There are many credible people in Chastity community who have spent large periods of the last 5-10 years locked who report no shrinkage. From memory, medical expert advice supports this that the penis as a gland is not subject to shrinkage, equally as it’s not possible to permanently increase the size of your penis (without surgery).

spin418 and bondinchas like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    It doesn't shrink

madams-sissysub likes this.
  6. suspense

suspense Member

Local Time:
    Honestly, credible in this context is probably somewhat subjective given that it is always someone we don't personally know reporting their own account and generally doing so without also reporting related variables. I have read accounts of "credible" people who do state temporary reductions in size occur also, although they generally discount long term or permanent impacts. I also think there are a number of variables that need to be considered (examples may be cage size, amount of uninterrupted chastity, starting size, etc., as well as how each person's body responds). Looking at the responses to this survey so far, I can see what appears to be several positive correlations between variables that indicate certain activities do influence size/loss and can impact sensitivity. I have no doubt that some people experience no loss, but I'm trying to learn more about both those folks and the folks who report loss. I also understand that not every response is "accurate" so larger the number of respondents, the more accurate I can report results via positive or negative correlation.

As for medical expert advice, there have been unrelated studies that indicate that without regular erections, with decreased oxygen (from lack of frequent erections), and without use/stretching, the penis becomes less able to expand in the short-term and possibly in the long-term. I hate referencing studies without doing so properly so I am willing do dig those up and properly cite if needed.

At the very least, the aggregate results and measured correlation is probably very interesting to a lot of people - including me.

7. suspense

suspense Member

Local Time:
    HI Lester - see the last resonse.

8. suspense

suspense Member

Local Time:
  9. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Hi @suspense , fair enough. It’s clear on CM there’s a set of people for who shrinkage/getting smaller is a desire/fetish. It’s possible your survey results could be skewed by people reporting what they want to see — but I wish you all the best in getting some interesting and meaningful results from the survey!

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Very true.

11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It does AND it doesn't shrink.

The penis is structurally a sponge, that engorges with blood when erect, the blood draining away when it isn't. Like a sponge, the density is quite low, much of the volume is the space into which the blood flows to make it erect.
    When you don't have erections, or they're greatly constrained by the penis being confined in a cage, the tissue of the sponge isn't stretched as far as it is normally capable of being stretched.
    So with disuse, the spongy tissue can collapse on itself, there being nothing to stretch it out.

Confinement can allow (not make) it shrink in total volume, but it doesn't shrink in physical material. That is evident from the fact that even after prolonged periods of confinement, after an erection or two, the spongy tissue is in nearly all cases stretches back to it's former glory with no discernable difference to how it was before. Your bath sponge reacts in exactly the same way. Leave it to dry and it gets a little smaller, soak it in water and it swells up again - but it's still exactly the same sponge.

Whatever the science says though, it is a delicious submissive mind-game thinking that being kept in chastity makes and keeps it smaller. Ninety nine percent of sex is in the brain, enjoy it!

12. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    I've been caged, mostly full time. For over 5 years and have experienced considerable shrinkage, bur I attribute that more to my loss of libido than wearing the cage. I've actually shrunk so much that my penis "turtles" into my body and the tube part of the cage falls off. While caged. I have aged from about 73 to 78 yrs old.

13. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    I am caged in a stainless-steel Nub, my little clitty does not complain because it is so small. Being 79 the little part fits perfectly in the Nub. I use a waist belt to relieve the extra weight of the steel.

LittlePikachu619 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice