Behave

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Madamebellestoy, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    I noticed that most all the books listed in this forum seem to have a certain flavor to them.

As those type of books are great I have found that they are mostly the same. They paint with a broad brush and over generalize things.

"Behave" written by Robert Sapolsky will not only dissect what you are doing but why. Without understanding these two things you will Bennett understand how to change you behavior.

I recommend this to everyone especially KH/Mistresses with the knowledge in this book you will understand your partner. You will be able to understand how to modify behavior on a subconscious level. Once you understand this the you will not only hold the key to his cage, but also and much more importantly the key to his subconscious mind once you get in there you will own him in a way that you never knew existed.

Cheers

Danny15 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice