Beginning of our FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Kept4her, May 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    My wife and I have been discussing the fact that I would like to change our relationship toward a FLR/LFA relationship. We have been married 16 years and over those years my wife has been willing to explore different aspects of the D/s Lifestyles with me. We have never found anything that really "clicked" with us other than the fact that I have always been interested in chastity and the idea of her having Authority over me.

Last month I came across the Female Led Relationship page (Around Her Finger) and soon found that this relationship was the thing I was needing and believe that it would only bring my wife and I closer together. After talking with her a little she was open to the idea and the term Loving Female Authority also was not frightening to her. We discussed quite a few times the ideas I had and that the fact I wanted to bring chastity back into our relationship as part of the Authority. I was to pick a device (have tried so many it isn't funny) and make sure it works before giving up the keys. I have found the PA-5000 to work best for me and in the chastity forum I had discussed my findings there.

As of last Thursday I began my "dry run" on the 5000 starting late Thursday night to wear it over night and see how things go. Things went so well with it I kept it on, and continued to keep it on. Last night I ran my loving wife a bath, gave her a wonderful massage and wished her, once again, a happy mothers day. At that point I gave the keys over to her and had let her know earlier that I had been testing the device for a few days.

I was surprised (good and bad. I asked for it) that she took the keys with a smile and a kiss then said, "I was thinking of letting you out for some fun then putting you back in but I am really tired tonight so would like to go to bed" and off we went to sleep.

Everything I have been searching for and needing in my life came clear. She now is my loving wife but also my Keyholder and my Authority. I have a list of chores I am responsible for now that I did not do before and I look forward to pleasing her every day more than ever. I plan to keep updates so that I might learn from others here.

Kept.

2. Curvekeyholder

Curvekeyholder Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Female led Marriages

My husband introduced me to our relationship as it is now after years of marriage. I only wish he had done it years before. We/I would have been a lot happier. Less arguments, more help around the house, better sex. I don't have complete control over our marriage, we still discuss many things but when it comes down to it I have say in 95% of everything and finally say for sure. The only thing I really control completely is him, if I want to, he does what ever I say. It took a while to get use to this in the beginning, feeling weird and wrong but now, I love it.

Good to hear Kept, keep us up to date:character0053:

3. Submissiveone

Submissiveone Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Female Led Relationships

I live in one with my wife/mistress. She keeps me in chastity pretty much all the time now and she has been reading a lot about cuckolding. She has used it quite a few times in bed to tease me while I am serving her. Can't wait to hear how your experience grows.

4. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    I opened up to my wife about my desire for her to be in control last October, and as a result we introduced chastity into our relationship with Her as the Keyholder. I have spent most of the last 6 months locked up with occasional releases, and it has transformed the way we relate, but deep down I know She has been doing it for me rather than for Her. You know these things after 30 years together.

I kept encouraging Her to take more of a leading role, but had resigned myself to just being very patient and seeing how things developed as I couldn't find a way to really describe what I meant without being prescriptive, which again is no use (it would still be for me). Plus I am a man so not good at communicating these things, and She is not naturally "kinky".

I hadn't found the site "aroundherfinger.com" referenced above. I read through it. It's my Birthday coming up, and She was asking what I wanted. I emailed Her the link to the site and said that what I really wanted was for Her to read it and apply as much as She felt comfortable with. It is excellent and simple in its explanation of the mental make up of a submissive man and completely non-threatening. I got the idea last night that something had clicked. She has promised to read it in detail and warned that my life may be about to change even more.

Thanks kept4her. Great post!!

Hkeye likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice