Becoming my wife's slut

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MaggotNub, Oct 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    As I've mentioned in other threads, I only recognised my submissive nature earlier in the year, and confided in my wife in the summer.

We're both on a journey now as I discover what sort of sub I am, and the wife finds her inner Domme.

I'm going to try and document what we get up to here.

I'm not working right now and the wife works from home. She's left me in bed and gone down to her office. I'm locked in an inverted cage and have had a large stainless steel prostate plug in my butt all night.

We both expressed an interest in pegging, and I've been given an objective of becoming an ultimate size queen.

I've been building up bigger plugs and dildos since we started and just hit my first major milestone.

Here's what happened today. I got up and removed the prostate plug. Had my morning bowel movement and then drained a 1.5 litre enema into myself. Waited as long as I could, about 7 minutes, and squirted it all out. Cleaned up and went to the bedroom with the lube.

I then worked through the plugs and dildos in the attached image from left to right.

The black alien looking thing - I got about 2/3 of that in, before moving on to the ten inch flesh coloured dildo. That's the one that my wife is going to peg me with and take my anal cherry. We both think it's apt that I take something so huge when I've got a literal micro penis inverted behind my cage

So for the first time ever, I got it in, and bottomed it out. I took the whole length. I couldn't bear it for long, and pushed it in and out maybe 5 times at most. But that was my first time and I feel a big sense of achievement. It's ten inches long and about 2.2 inches in diameter.

If I can practice some more and get to the point that I can bear it for longer, I might start to hope that my wife will decide I'm ready for her to strap it on and give me a proper seeing to. I'm very excited.

I went on to calm down with the pink and blue snake thing. I can take all the length of that just fine.

Then went back to the stainless steel one that I'll have in for the rest of the day. My prostate feels fit to burst !

Attached Files:

Locked&Hosed, Russie, Maeve and 6 others like this.
  2. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    She might enjoy seeing you taking that ten inch cock all the way in

Bronco likes this.
  3. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I'm going to offer to show her when she finishes work.

4. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    Just remember not to obsess or drive the situation.

maybe just mention you have been working hard on becoming a size queen and let her take the lead

Maeve, Bronco and MaggotNub like this.
  5. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    Oh boy. Having had the prostate plug in all night for the first time, followed by my breakthrough with the big dildo, I understood that if have to put the prostate plug back in for the rest of the day.

Ok.

What I didn't expect was to be given an errand to run. I've got to go out to the supermarket and do a weekly grocery shop.

I've not worn a plug out side of the house so far. And this prostate plug is constantly reminding me of its presence. It's totally generating the feeling I get just before ejaculation, but without the impending orgasm. Is this what you feel when you have your prostate milked? I've not experienced it before. I'm wondering if I'm going to dribble a load through my urethral tube. That's not happened so far.

Please don't let it happen in the supermarket...

Locked&Hosed and Russie like this.
  6. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    Arghhh. Typing this from the supermarket carpark.

Half way through the drive my left ball managed to migrate through the gap for only the second time ever.

I coped with the pain and kept my eye on the road, but it sure does ache now.

So I've got to compete the shop with the prostate plug making me feel like ejaculation is imminent, and only one ball holding my cage in place.

Getting out of the car now. Wish me luck.

(Might be that 30 days in the cage - my longest stretch - has seen me adjust a little and I might need a resize.)

Bronco likes this.
  7. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    Shopping was an experience. With one nut in, one out, the cage felt a little awkward, but not really uncomfortable. It was very manageable.

The plug was harder. It made me think of my Goddess all the way around. She put some obscure items on the shopping list that were hard to find. So I think I did twice as many laps of the aisles than I might have needed to. Consequently I was a little sore from the steel t-bar of the plug chafeing by the time I finished. It was a relief to get to sit in the car once I was done. Although that also added more prostate pressure and got me very horny on the way home.

When I got home I was given the key so I could reset the cage and instructed to remove the plug until we go out to friends later tonight.

I was also given a gift that is to be part of my daily wear from now on. She bought me three. Black, pink and the baby blue one shown.

I put it on immediately. I love the feel of the satin on my shaved balls.

Off to cook dinner now.

Attached Files:

starflyer, Russie and Bronco like this.
  8. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    We've walked around the neighborhood to a friend's house.

The wife made me put a different plug in before we came out. I've never walked in this one before.

It's six inches long. I really struggled getting around here. Walking in it makes me feel like I need a pee constantly.

I was scared I'd have an accident.

Thankfully avoided that and have found a chair now I'm here.

I'll be begging to not have to go out with this one inserted in the future. Pic of the plug below.

My wife has definitely got more into her dominance today. I've had lots of orders and she's starting to show less reluctance at putting me in challenging situations. I'm encouraging her as much as I can, while still communicating my discomfort. I want her to know that it's ok to deliberately put me in uncomfortable and difficult situations. She told me it was starting to turn her on a little now.

I think she's going to want to get off when we get home. Not sure if I'll be invited to help with that or ordered to just stand and watch her masturbate.

Attached Files:

Locked&Hosed and Bronco like this.
  9. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    You really are a maggot.
    That amuses me.

10. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    Thankyou. If I do get to participate it will most likely be sucking a nipple or operating a vibrator.

Not a chance I'll be unlocked.

I'd like to demonstrate my achievement from this morning to her, but I don't think she's going to ask me to do that. She does know what happened.

Bronco likes this.
  11. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    We're just about to leave and I've been allowed to remove the plug before we walk home.

I'm happy about that. Walking with this plug was a serious challenge.

Not sure if I'll face any consequence for failing to complete the task set. I did ask for permission and it was granted, but still, I didn't complete the objective initially set. I could have managed it if she insisted. Let's see what happens when we get home...

Bronco likes this.
  12. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Nice, hope you get more opportunities to achieve your wife’s goals and challenges!!

Bronco and MaggotNub like this.
  13. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I've been allowed to write up the final entry for today before going to sleep.

We got home. I was instructed to undress but leave my frilly blue pouch on over my cage. (Photo in thread above). Then wait on the bed while my Goddess took a bath.

She returned, naked and instructed me to kneel beside her while she laid flat on her back. She had her sucking rose clit sucking vibrator.

I was told to put 2 fingers in her to stimulate her g spot, while alternating between sucking her nipples and passionately kissing her, switching as she instructed. With one hand she operated the vibrator, and with the other, she reached between my legs and squeezed my balls.

This continued until she had a very powerful orgasm. She then absolutely crushed my balls in her hand, generating quite a lot of pain.

After that, cuddles, kisses and nothing more for me.

We talked a bit about how she took more charge than ever before today, and she admitted that after 30 days she starting to see the benefit to her of this lifestyle and is becoming more confident and aroused at taking charge.

I told her it was the best day so far for me on this journey and that I love her and want to serve her forever.

I also told her about this forum and have encouraged her to join.

Locked&Hosed, Maeve, Bronco and 2 others like this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing! And do you remember Where did you get the pink and blue plug on the right in your first picture?

15. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    Hello. Yes! It's from Temu.
    https://share.temu.com/E7nwtP7IP8A

16. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    Had a much less exciting day today. My wife, who I often refer to as Goddess was understandably quite tired today after our love making last night kept her up quite a way past bed time.

We had to baby sit for friends tonight, so snuggled on their sofa in quite a vanilla fashion.

Goddess had a few glasses of wine, but I remained tee total for the evening.

When our friend got back in Goddess decided she'd like to have one more glass of wine with our friend. She told me to go and get them both a glass. Our friend got up, being the good host, and told me to stay put, it was his house and he'd go and get the wine.

Goddess, boomed out "No! I told him to get it, and he has to obey me!". Our friend responded, sitting back down, "well, in that case, get me a glass too please mate".

Off I scuttled to the kitchen, humiliated, but turned on no end, returning with a glass for each of them.

That exposure nearly had me filling my sissy pouch.

We've got home and Goddess said that she does feel a little horny, but is too tired to let me help her get off tonight.

Instead we just had the most amazing cuddle, finishing with her crushing my balls really painfully in her fist. I love her so much!

I told her about how turned on I was when she mentioned my obedience to her friend. She laughed, but I think she made a mental note to use similar humiliation tactics in the future.

I'm a lucky maggot.

17. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Yes you are. Will be interested if she continues public re-enforcement of your lifestyle. One could only hope :)

Maeve and MaggotNub like this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thanks for this, I have a few similar but not as long, and I prefer that base for wearing them out.

MaggotNub likes this.
  19. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    Cuddles and ball crushing while watching TV in bed was last night's activity.

Today I was instructed that I'd be performing house maid duties while attired in an outfit of my Goddess' choosing.

But then our teenage daughter cancelled college and appears to be staying home all day.

Looks like kinky housework just got transformed into just housework.

Maggot is sad.

Maeve and John like this.
  20. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    Something new today.

Goddess decided to unlock me and instructed me to lie beside her and masturbate, but was very clear I was not allowed to cum.

Once I was very hard, she moved into all fours and instructed me to fuck her from behind. Again, I was told I was not allowed to cum under any circumstances.

I last came on Oct 6. So I couldn't last long. Maybe a minute before I had to withdraw from fear of unleashing torrents of cum.

Goddess rolled into her back and started masturbating with a clit sucking vibrator. I was told to get lower down the bed and simulate her G spot with my fingers. It's been a long time since I've felt her so wet. I wish she'd let me perform oral on her when she excretes so much juice, but she's still reluctant to allow me this privilege.

She had a monumental orgasm. The biggest she's had in a long time. I was still uncaged and raging hard.

She made me edge myself several times before putting a very frustrated maggot back in his cage. I did get to lick a fair amount of precum from my fingers. A nice bonus.

She's absolutely my Goddess. I'm so lucky.

21. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I've been caged since the first week of October. I've been unlocked only for an hour or so on a few occasions, and have slept caged every night.

So last night came as a surprise. I awoke in the middle of the night with all of the worst scrotum burn. I stretched and adjusted. Lube too, but no relief could be found.

My Goddess woke up and could see my discomfort and offered to unlock me. I accepted her offer. So for the first time in over a month, I'm spending the day unlocked.

I'm still not allowed to orgasm. I'm not tempted to cheat.

Goddess gave me 15 strokes of her now solid rod cane this afternoon to remind me she's in charge.

22. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    And we've come to bed.

She took advantage of my free clitty by stroking it to a hard erection.

She then contemplated leaving me unlocked for the night, but after noticing just how aroused I'd become, decided very quickly that the cage was going back on.

She didn't want me to get her off tonight. And so she's taken the key, rolled over and gone to sleep, leaving me high and dry.

I was unlocked for about 18 hours in total and didn't even get edged!

Locked&Hosed likes this.
  23. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    Got into bed tonight and my Goddess removed the cage straight away.

We watched some sports on TV in bed for a while, snuggling. She played with my tiny dick for a while, but for some reason I couldn't get hard at all. It's been 35 days since my last orgasm. I hope I'm not broken.

Regardless, she decided that she wanted to cum. So we did her current favourite thing of her using the clit sucking vibrator while I stimulate her g-spot with my fingers.

She had a powerful orgasm and allowed me to lick her juices from my fingers.

She then decided she wanted another go at stimulating me, but I couldn't get hard, despite feeling very horny.

I was ordered to insert my stainless steel prostate butt plug.

So she got out one of those twisty suction cup things. It's quite small one, but she sucked the glans of my dicklet into it and proceeded to pull and pump it vigorously. I certainly felt what she was doing and dutifully told her when I was close to cumming. She stopped immediately and this is when I discovered a rare treat.

There was a reasonable amount of precum trapped in the cup between the end and my dick that was still sucked into it.

I carefully extracted my little clit, and asked if I could eat my precum. She gave me the nod, and I poured it into my mouth. She was a bit squeamish about this, which is strange when you consider how many times she swallowed my loads in our 25+ year relationship before I became submissive.

Anyhow. I didn't find it at all unpleasant, and ensured I coated all of my mouth and tongue before swallowing. I can still taste it now.

I hope I'm ordered to swallow bigger and full loads in the future, assuming I'm allowed to have a full ejaculation.

She then ordered me back into my cage and we'll continue on our journey to at least 90 days of denial.

So, does a thimble full of precum mean I've failed NoVember? It definitely wasn't a full ejaculation or a ruined orgasm. Just a combination of the prostate plug, suction, stimulation and finally getting some blood into my cock.

Locked&Hosed and Maeve like this.
  24. MaggotNub

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I've not cum since October 6. I've been caged since October 11 (we couldn't get on with the first couple of cages we used and it took until the 11th before we got the one I've been wearing ever since).

I've been let out for daily showers as it's an inverted cage and we both want me to keep smelling fresh. I've not cheated in the shower even once. I've also been let out a few times for my Goddess to tease me and even once for PIV on the strict understanding that I was not allowed to cum.

My wife is gradually adapting and finding her feet as my dominant and I'm doing much less topping from the bottom. One thing she understood and accepted right from the start was that she had to put some effort in to tease and arouse me every day, even when she had no use for me sexually, in order to keep my interest in the cage and my orgasm denial.

She's gone out of her way to tease me multiple times a day and I'm overwhelmed with her commitment beyond my wildest expectations. I didn't expect the progress we've made when I took my brave pill and confessed my newfound submissive femdom kink desires to her last summer.

One signal that she was up for this was when we had to decide how long my initial denial period would be for. In the first place I suggested that I wanted it to be entirely her decision. She took that on board and did some research before coming back and informing me that the initial target for review, but by no means a guaranteed release would be 90 days! Wow. Some might say be careful what you wish for at that initial big commitment, but it thrilled me.

She explained that the guidance she found resonated with her on two counts.

1. She has no experience of dominance and hadn't fantasised about herself in a power position. She argued that a considerable first stint would give her time to learn, adapt and get used to being in charge. She hadn't had that role before and felt that time would relieve the pressure on her to find out about herself before I might be released. If I was released before she established herself and her confidence, I might not be willing to go back in the cage and submit to her as I'd told her I needed to.

2. It would give me the opportunity to test my submission and find out if this was really what I wanted. She felt smaller periods wouldn't be enough to make it real and could risk it being just an extended role play.

Since then we've come so far and surprised ourselves. We've already confided in each other that we can't see or would desire to go back to our old vanilla dynamic. We both know that our relationship was heading to failure after 25 years on our previous course.

Our love for each other is regenerated. We kiss and cuddle with the passion of teenagers. It's been a revelation. It's well documented on here, but it took me about 2 weeks of denial before I started to notice all the classic benefits that femdom couples claim. I focused all my attention on her, put her needs first without question, was attentive, caring and so amazingly in love with her. Oxytocin was clearly flooding my bloodstream.

On her part, the ability to call the shots and dictate our sexual interactions without having to consider anything other than her own needs and desires has seen an awakening of a previously suppressed sexual monster . She's a naturally considerate, caring and unselfish person. Being encouraged to be sexually selfish is an ongoing journey for her, but she's finding her feet day after day.

The freedom to act as she pleases in sexual matters is massively obvious when we consider the frequency of our sexual interactions.

Old vanilla us spent the last 2 years classically having one interaction every 2-4 weeks which typically consisted of her performing oral sex on me to completion and then me getting her off with a vibrator and then going to sleep. No spontaneity, no variety, just a reluctant race to get each other off as quickly as possible.

Compare that to this month so far. She came twice today, hours apart, and has had 8 orgasms since November 1. She's never been multi orgasmic and requires several hours to recharge after every orgasm. So today's achievement is revelatory in the context of our entire 25+ years. Twice in a day hasn't ever really been a thing for us. Until now! In short, calling the shots without having to consider my needs has supercharged her libido. She's still accelerating. I'm glad I'm not expected to perform PIV or P in anything for that matter - I don't think I could physically keep up with her if that was needed.

We've got this far without her letting me perform oral on her once (she has some hangups about letting me down there, but says I will get to do it soon) . She's also committed that at some point in the future I'm going to fuck her with a strap on. I'm looking forwards to both.

As I'm documenting this I'm developing some apprehension that even without having to bring my stupid weak dick into play, I may struggle to keep up with her. She says cuckolding will never be a thing she wants. Time will tell!

An epiphany for me, that I never expected to happen after this period of denial - how much my body looks for sensory experiences to replace penis stimulation, erections and orgasms.

I notice tactile sensitivity that never existed before. Any skin to skin contact is exhilarating.

But most amazing, to me at least, over everything else, is the discovery that I'm a masochist. This was not expected.

As everyone here knows. A ball trap cage presents our crown Jewels very much front and forwards. They are thrust into the limelight like never before and can't help but get noticed (by our partners at least)

After 10-14 days of denial, while cuddling naked and caged, I begged my Goddess to caress my very obviuos balls, arguing that it felt nice and a little simulation is better for me than no stimulation. I think I said something like "at this stage I'll take any kind of erotic simulation that I can get"

Now, in our entire relationship, my Goddess has never really paid any attention to my balls. And I've never encouraged her - why would I when the main event of my penis was adjacent and available?

The upshot of this was - she was reluctant to touch them and didn't really have any experience of doing it with the objective of stimulating a man. Her understanding went about as far as knowing that they are a man's weakest point and can be massively painful if manhandled.

So I encouraged her and pleaded and asked her to just run her fingers over them, brushing them lightly. She acquiesced and gently traced her finger tips over the skin of my scrotum. I purred with approval hoping to elicit further contact.

Seeing my approval, she continued. Buoyed with my success at breaking down her reluctance I suggested she might get closer and get to know them in more detail. She gave me an inch and I asked her for mile. That's a failing of mine and I need to recognise that it's better to let her go at her own pace.

I don't know if my drive to enhance the stimulation further influenced her mood (I can well imagine that I pissed her off), but she did continue to touch and even inspect my balls more closely.

But maybe, I did push to hard, because at some point in that interaction, she managed to move one of them somewhat clumsily, by accident (or maybe not?), and induced enough pain to make me yelp. She immediately pulled away, apologising profusely, looking genuinely distressed that she had hurt me.

Meanwhile I was having a eureka moment. Yes it hurt. But after maybe 2 weeks of daily teasing and total denial, hurting was feeling. Hurting was stimulating. Hurting was not an orgasm, but in the continued absence of anything even close to one, hurting, especially there, at the focal point of what was being denied to me, was closer to an orgasm than anything else i had felt in some time.

And so I said, trying to calm her down - she was genuinely panicking - "it's really OK. Could you do that again please?"

WHAT?

She said it. I was thinking it. Did I really just ask someone to deliberately hurt my balls?

Oh boy.

And so began my journey into masochism and a request that she finds the sadist within her.

We've gained confidence in ball busting and have came quite far in a short amount of time. She can genuinely induce a considerable amount of pain just by crushing them in her fist. She does this multiple times a day. She's sustaining the crush, making me writhe in agony. She also reads me pretty well too. She's pushed me to the edge and has released me milliseconds before I would have safeworded. I can't believe that I keep asking her for more.

She isn't a natural sadist - tonight we did something new - she wrapped her fingers around my sack, underneath my balls, strangling them, forcing them to bulge and stretch the skin, appearing like two shiny bald heads atop her fist. She went on to hit them multiple times. Then she stopped, exhibiting remorse. "I think I'm damaging you." she said.

I laughed - I'm 49 , we've had enough children, I don't need sperm any more, and 18 months ago we found that they weren't releasing testosterone anymore, forcing me onto a lifetime TRT prescription. The only thing my balls are actually good for is to provide an anchor for the bloody cage!

She laughed at that and hit them again!

She's asleep as I write this. It's 2am here. I can't wait until she wakes up and I'm really hoping she chooses to put them to the crush during our wake up cuddle as she sometimes chooses to do.

Masochism. I never expected it to be something for me! (He types while still feeling the pain in his nipples from the clamps she removed 3.5 hours ago!)

I'm such a lucky, happy maggot.

25. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing. Congratulations - it seems you are well on your way!! The parallels in my own marriage are uncanny, though we are still sort of stuck a couple of steps behind you. Except for the ball-busting. Like your wife, mine seems to have figured that out, even though She doesn't want to hurt me.

Congratulations, again!

Maeve and MaggotNub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice