Base Ring Cage Gap - Testicle Pulled Through!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by lmel1, Apr 18, 2023.

1. lmel1

lmel1 Member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    I wear an MCN Contender w/ PA hook with great comfort and success, except for one thing, every once in a while my body decides the left (smaller testicle) should not be outside, and pulls it through the approximately 3/8 gap between the base ring and the cage ring. Needless to say, I think it would be less painful to give anal birth to a Toyota! I currently wear a 2.125” base ring and if I drop down to 2” base ring, it will reduce the gap a bit or should I reduce the gap to 5/16”? I have lost about 25 lbs in the last three months and that may also be part of the problem. I found it very disappointing when this happened because I thought I had it figured out. I welcome everyone’s thoughts!

2. Andrea Silk

Andrea Silk Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    As long as its still comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time, i'd keep reducing the gap until you can't pull through.

In my opinion there should be no way without using brute force for your body to pull a testicle through the gap on its own.

Rrnjr likes this.
  3. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Close the gap a little at a time to find the sweet spot. Going to a smaller ring may help, but that could lead to ball burn issues.

4. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    Talk with MCN. It may be an adjustment to current device to reduce gap but keep comfortable ring.

5. handson

handson handson

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    I have the privilage of getting to experience this painful event on occasion as well. Also the left ball. It is like having the nut put in a vise. Usually happens sometime in the mornings for me. if it does. It amazes me that it can find a way to slip back though. Usually I can stop it by clamping my fingers around the base behind the ring. Then manipulate the ball back outside the ring. Assuming I'm not in public reaching into my pants LOL. I've tried the next ring size down but it cuts off the circulation more than looks safe. But, the occurance seems to be less likely to happen as the length the denial period increases.

6. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    You need to decrease the gap between the cage and the base ring. That gap must be small enough so the neither ball can slip through. If that gap is small enough, this allows you to use a base ring that is large enough for proper circulation.

1mlockedup likes this.
  7. lmel1

lmel1 Member

Local Time:
    So here is an update on fixing the problem of the left testical being occasionally pulled through the ring gap on my MCN Contender. First I did a bit of measuring and discovered that due to ring sizes (Base ID 2.125” & Shaft ID 1.35”) and the ring alignment, the Ring gap varied from 3/8” to 5/8” diagonal on the bottom. Plenty of room for a determined testical to be pulled through! I ordered a 1.875” ring from MCN and then honed it out to 1.950” for a little tighter base ring (I like my base ring to be flattened on the inside, so I order slightly smaller and hone out the ID to flatten). The a little additional measuring followed by bending the base ring pin down slightly and everything is lined up. I now have a ring gap that is a consistent 3/8” in all positions between the base ring and the shaft ring. Problem appears to be fixed and comfort is still outstanding. After the first 10 days locked in the update MCN Contender, my beautiful wife unlocked her cock to used it for some serious PIV with an authorized ejaculation and then order it locked back up immediately. Her final words, as she walked out of the bedroom were “caged and lock are the new normal for you”

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm coming in late to this thread but I would have the same issue with my Mature Metal Watchful Mistress. Like you it was painful and Lady C had to be informed to allow things to be realigned.

The cage itself it oval which prevents a lot of the escaped balls, the only other thing I could do to prevent it was to take a mallet to the pin part of the ring and hammer it downwards. It took a fair bit of blow and shows the strength and quality of the Mature Metal steel. The upshot is that the cage feels better, pushes my cock more down and I've never had the issue since.

Good luck if your fix works for you too.

A

9. Rrnjr

Rrnjr Active member

Blue-collar
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I agree

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    I just made the measurements, my husbands testicles are beyond thirty milimeters in the narrowest alignment. This wouldn't get pulled through a gap of any chastity cage I have ever seen.
    Do tesicles vary in such a way?

11. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, there is significant variation in size. And, they are quite squishy, especially when warm

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Contact Mcn and ask there advice, but I think you will need to down size your base ring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice