handson
Albums:
Local Time:
5:08 PM
Pacific Northwest
    1. There are no messages on handson's profile yet.
  • About

Pacific Northwest
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    1 Clear Plastic similar to a Holy Trainer. (My first one)
    2 chrome ring type sleeve. ( My upgrade for being a a good boy)

I like both for different reasons.
    Chastity resume:
    Chastity birthday March of 2018. In service to a wonderful online Domme for nearly 2 years. Started with short, but increasingly longer and varied periods locked away. Longest period was 120 days.
    I like, need and deserve to be locked. It is the best way for me and I would argue most all men to self improve and get things done. We do like to play with our dicks. Some of us too much so. Fingers pointing back at me.

I miss having that special connection to a Domme that goes beyond kink.

I have tried self locking after the end of my contract arrangement to my first and only keyholder. But I don't hold myself strictly enough in line.

There is just something about the power exchange that triggers my brain to be obedient to a Doiminant Woman I have promised to obey and give Her control of the distraction between my legs.

My time spent owned in chastity by a Domme Keyholder has left me conditioned to believe Women are better owners of cocks than men.
    women can successfuly own many.

I am not looking to jump into any arrangements without having met and developed a rapport see where it goes.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice