Ball swelling

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Chastity Kris, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Chastity Kris

Chastity Kris Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    I have a question kinda. When I choose a ring that keeps the cage close enough to prevent an erection, after about a week or so my balls swell so much that it hurts to wear. If I choose a ring one size or even a half size larger, my balls don’t swell as much. However I’m able to get an erection and then the ring pulls my balls almost to the point of them slipping through. I’ve tried a number of different cages. Plastic and stainless steel. My newest is the HTv4 nub. Please any advice!!!

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Try adding a piece of surgical tubing to the one that feels most comfortable. I do that for comfort and snugness, I seem to be between sizes at times. For most times I cannot slip the rings off with the extra tubing and even my wife has tested the fit. Now when my balls swell, it because I need them drained.

Chastity Kris likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Welcome to the world of chastity! It’s amazing how the smallest change in size can make such a difference, I to am between regular sizes. 46mm is to small, fits perfect, but in agony with ball burn after only a few hours. 48mm, to big! But 47mm is perfect!
    you could try a custom device next, cherry keeper do some great styles, and there very reasonably priced.

Chastity Kris likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice