Badass Workroom BA-28

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by cagedfellow, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    I have a titanium BA 28 on order. My wife insisted that we upgrade. I think it will be the final "nail in the coffin" for ever going back. She is committed to this lifestyle, and has serious goals.

Danny15 likes this.
  2. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
  3. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    Here is my new chastity cage BA-28 from Badass Workroom. I took a long time to post here, sorry.

This cage is fabulous light tight and really safe. I wanted to have a catheter in order to help cleanliness when I pee.

I knew leaks were possible in the piercing. In fact I find that it is a little less clean than what I had anticipated. On the other hand it is really better than simply having a hook.

The catheter is constructed around a semi-circular ring that does not buckle on top. It's much better than other cage where the whole hook set and hooked up on a completely closed ring.

Since the ring of this cage is not completely closed, it is possible to enter the catheter before the ring. We simply have to enter the ring directly on the cock's body. It's easier since you have control over both the catheter and the penis during manipulation.

I unfortunately did not weigh the cage. But it seems to me that it has the same weight as a CB 6000 with a padlock. It's really light and comfortable.

I am not circumcised. I hesitated between another specialty hook for uncut. This type of hook allows the skin to cover the glans completely.

But I think the catheter was a better choice. But the skin never completely covers the tip of the dick.

When I made the purchase, I made a mistake in the diameter size scale for the catheter. It was too big to start with after I did Prince Albert.

So it took me several months to become comfortable wearing the cage.

At first I couldn't carry the catheter. Only the cage. Since the catheter and its ring decrease the space between the main ring and the rest of the tube, it was not possible for my testicles to pass through. But without the catheter, the cage had become very insecure and it even fell naturally while I was working.

I was discouraged. So I went back to my Jail bird. I was so excited to finally be able to put on a caged with pa hook what was my disappointment to have to wait for my piercing to get bigger.

I then bought rings on Amazon of different sizes to stretch the hole.

For the main ring, if you decide to take it ergonomic, you have to be aware that it enlarges the space with the tube. The catheter ring or if you prefer the hook ring must absolutely be present to secure the balls. As you can see in the photos adding the hook adds an extra ring.

Today, the catheter fits perfectly well into my Prince Albert. Urine passes through very easily and when I pee the flow of fluid is perfect and directs very well. It was an important factor for me.

For those who need to pee standing up, for example for me in Canada, in the middle of winter when I work outside in the forest, with a winter locker and lots of clothes, being able to urinate standing up without getting all the clothes dirty was a necessity.

It's even more important when you have a Prince Albert. Without Prince Albert with my jailbird, I was able to center my cock between the bars of the cage and thus have a straight flow. With the prince Albert it was no longer possible I had to have a solution.

I'm happy because it's a titanium cage with a Prince Albert, a lock without padlock, with good hygiene, good ventilation, easy to clean and really comfortable even at night. All for around US$400 pre-covid.

4. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Thanks for sharing, it looks great.

cagedfellow likes this.
  5. Badtar

Badtar Member

Business
    Knoxville
    Local Time:
    I’m scared of getting pierced, but yours looks great. I am very satisfied with my BA-28 and have never tried to pull out. Great cage for sure.

6. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I never either try to pull out but knowing I can was making me feel I still have some control.

It tools me years to get it. It's something I wanted since 2012. I did it about 10 years later. It was more pinchy that I expected but very quick. I'm glad
    I did it.

Iron78 likes this.
  7. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I have the same cage, without the piercing. What gauge is your piercing pin?

cagedfellow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice