Badass Workroom BA-28

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by cagedfellow, Jan 12, 2022.

1. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Screenshot_20220111-224542_Chrome.jpg I just bought a new cage from Badass Workroom. The model is the BA-28.

I can't find anyone on the web who is wearing it. So As soon as I receive it, I will make a review. Here in the picture the dimensions. Note that it's titanium!!! And the price is not bad at all. Will keep you in touch with a review later.

But I was too much thrilled to keep it for myself!

2. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
  3. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Omg. For $400 that should come with a mistress and key holder for that much money

SubSnuggler likes this.
  4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    I have one in stainless steel. Titanium wasn’t offered when I got mine, nice that it is now! I am thinking titanium is a deal for an extra $100. My piercing pin didn’t work out but I have been wearing the cage without it for quite a while. Very comfortable, enjoy!

Rectrix and cagedfellow like this.
  5. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    That's fairly reasonable for that type of cage. But titanium is way over that elsewhere. If you wear a cage 24/7, you want something special and make a small investment. I agree for those who play short term it can be expensive.

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    I’m hearing great things about the Badass devices.

cagedfellow likes this.
  7. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Have you seen the “permanent” option? A little locking thingy that apparently makes it impossible to separate the ring from cage section. That will get some people very interested I would imagine!

cagedfellow likes this.
  8. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    Yes! Whe I saw the permanent option I had a king of gulp! :)

9. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    I have this device in stainless steel and am very happy with it. It's very comfortable and I had no issues with the PA fixture. I'm considering ordering the exact same model again in Titanium.

I understand they also do a proprietary screw now, which I expect would produce a lighter, sleeker device than with the bulkier magic lock while more secure than the other hex screw alternative. I also intend to request that there are some additional bars restricting access to the area below the PA fixture - I'm uncut and that area is too open for me in the default design

I have experience with a fairly significant number of devices from various manufacturers (both custom and off-the-shelf products) and I think Badass Workroom offers the best value for money currently. Enjoy!

10. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I just hope I did the sizing right, I succeed with my actual Jailbird so it should work!

11. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Following. For those that already have it. Any issues with the head of your cock coming through the front? That’s my only concern as I’m used to crossbars like the jailbird.

cagedfellow likes this.
  12. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    Yes occasionally when very erect I'm trying (without success of course) to squeeze/swell through the gap at the front, but I don't find it uncomfortable. I have no doubts that BA Workroom would accommodate a simple customisation like the addition of horizontal cross bars if it's what you prefer.

13. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Just got my BA28 last month!!!!! Funny that your second picture looks like my exact cage because I had him do some custom work to the PA that is identical. I haven't been able to wear mine until today. The PA just wasn't working with my turtling so I had to scrap the PA hook and am currently using captive rings that work great.

I'm very happy with the build so far. I will be following this thread for sure.

14. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    Two of you already teolling in this post their PA pin didn't wor. I'm getting nervous! I'm still waiting and wrote to the owner for a approximate time of manufacturing and He/She? told me orders was very high and stroggle to build them. So, wait and see.

About my PA pin, I ordered a pin with catheter all in one, in the hook, there is a hole starting somewhere in the curve to the tip. So, it would be a very disappointment if mine don't work.

15. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    My pa issue was 100% due to turtling. If you don't have that problem and have measured your length correctly you'll be fine.

In the event it doesn't line up, I was surprised at how malleable the hook metal was, at least for my stainless steel. Not sure about your titanium. BE CAREFUL BENDING IF YOU DO!! Hollow hooks will collapse. But no matter how I bent my hook, it was no match for my vast length differences between turtle and semi.

cagedfellow likes this.
  16. Jaxon1023

Local Time:
    When you sent in your measurements were you at your most flaccid or did you not account for turtling? I’m nervous to order my first PA cage. I’ve read unlike ordering other cages you want to have the cage at your smallest flaccid length because of turtling and pulling on your PA. Also for the distance of the hook do you measure from the center of the piercing to the bottom tip of your penis where the jewelry comes out or the actual front of your head so there is some of the hook sticking out? Thanks for answering.

17. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    It was at my smallest flaccid with my foreskin pulled back. That was my mistake. If my penis lived uncircumcised, I'd have no problem with it but that's not my case. My turtling is extreme and quiet honestly I don't know if there is a PA style cage that is that small.

For the hook i didn't measure anything but gauge and 1mm off center due to pa location. The hook will certainly have plenty of length sticking out of the cage. You won't use it all. Most PA piercings are placed the same just behind the glans so I'm assuming BAW takes that (jewlery length) into consideration.

18. Jaxon1023

Local Time:
    Went ahead and ordered the BA-25 in titanium. Got the PA hook for 4ga (have an appt to stretch to 8ga in a couple weeks) so will be awhile before I can use it but I’ll post pics when it gets in. I also ordered a PA lock in 8ga so may can use it in conjunction with the cage for the time being.

19. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Can’t wait to hear all about it.. about to order a ba28f in titanium myself..

20. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Busy thinking about chastity
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You guys are all talking about titanium, is it really better in titanium or steel is ok? Because I am about to order the ba-25, should I order it in titanium? Is it that heavy to have it in steel?

21. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I’ve got steel and titanium from another maker (Steelworxx). It’s not that that steel is heavy, it’s that the titanium is very light. A steel device may weigh around 150-200 grams, titanium is up to 50% lighter. For me I will often forget I’m wearing the titanium, with the steel there’s usually a reminder it’s there from the weight. Both feelings can be good.

IAmAntho likes this.
  22. Jaxon1023

Local Time:
    I wanted full coverage so got the BA-25. I’ve never ordered from them nor had a device in titanium but figured it couldn’t hurt with all the material used in the 25. Plus I’m used to my kink3d cobra and still would use it if it could accommodate a PA without the PA locks.

IAmAntho likes this.
  23. Badtar

Badtar Member

Business
    Knoxville
    Local Time:
    I have been wearing my titanium BA-28 for a couple months now. Incredibly satisfied! It’s well made, lightweight, and comfortable. Looking forward (gulp) to extended wear. Great customer service, too!

ChasteJase likes this.
  24. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    I'm interested in your experience with this cage and a foreskin. I'm looking at the version with a tether as I'm not pierced, and wondered about pinching at the front. I guess it's OK? I spoke to another member who has a Jail Bird, also with no issues. I'm feeling more confident about ordering now.

Interesting feedback on access to the frenum area too. I may have to ask for more coverage they're. Certainly, if Mrs were ever to come here and find out I knew that was a risk, it would be unwise to have done nothing.

As to the earlier poster commenting on price, this is really good value for a customisable titanium device.

25. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    #25 jlankin, Dec 30, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
    Hello. I never experienced pinching of my foreskin in the BA-28 - the gaps are wide enough that the excess skin nestles comfortably around the bars and the integrated PA hook does not really interfere, so I can only assume the tether configuration will be okay for you to.

Continuing this post for other readers who are interested in my experience with the PA version:

I have to report that since my original review of this device - as stated above - I repeatedly developed a sore where the standard integrated PA hook rubbed against the area just below the frenum, usually after about two weeks of use.

Since then, I went on to order a second BA-28 - in titanium now rather than stainless steel - but with the above issue in mind, selected the S-curved integrated PA which is designed specifically for those uncircumcised. I'm happy to tell you that I have worn this version of the device for up to two months without removal and without developing any injury or chronic discomfort to speak of.

The titanium model in the open BA-28 design feels as light as a feather and is the most sensible option for those serious about long term wear balanced against the day-to-day physiological concerns of chastity devices.

Sexy Slave 69 and Iron78 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice