Attempts at Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by trussmonkey, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. trussmonkey

trussmonkey New member

Electronics
    USA, Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    We have been playing with the idea of chastity for sometime but have had issues finding a device that would work well on me. It's been an interesting process and difficult at times due to some of the limitations that I have imposed on a device.

No Metal - I have read that metal devices are actually more comfortable, especially if custom made but they cost more money than we wish to spend and I do have to pass through metal detectors from time to time and don't need a chastity device setting them off.

Skin irritations - I have this item in two flavors. First, I have always been a little sensitive to certain things. I don't wear metal watch bands or any form of metal necklace because they will irritate my skin and cause me to break out which has led to my bondage types of choice being rope and leather. The other flavor is that being in a sensitive area; I have found that I can bruise easier and as I will mention later, that does not bode will for long term wear.

Comfortably Worn - Any device I try and wear needs to not create any sudden or lasting pains. I can understand a constant constrictive feeling or discomfort when unable to harden but it is not practical to have something pinch harshly when working on a ladder, conducting a training, or driving down the road.

Invisible - We live in a word that is not exactly open about most bdsm activities and to a lot of extents- I don't want people I interact with daily to know that we are experimenting with chastity. The last thing I need is for something to be bulging constantly and attracting attention.

So, over the past few years we have played with a couple devices here and there:

• CB-6000 - This is the most prevalently advertised male chastity device. It's everywhere and was the first that I tried, and tried, and tried. Ring Sizingwas the hardest for me. I think that I fit right between two sizes. One size to big fit comfortably when normal to hard but if I got cold and shrunk down. I would just fall right out of it. If I tried the next size smaller, I would bruise extensively under my balls and wake up quickly in the middle of the night in pain. I wish someone would make a secure belt for it that could be locked on without going tight around the cock and balls. I attempted some of the kept for her options and they seemed to work but bruised me easily. The Points of Intrigue & Baltus flex hurt extensively. It felt like nails dug into the top of my penis that scratched with each movement. And the security inserts made it very difficult to pee. I did like the plastic reusable lock and the idea of the DreamLover's system that could be incorporated with it. I just wish I would have worn it better.
    • Rikers Locking Chastity - Very much like the CB-6000 but with an ring that was shaped to mold to the body better than the circular ring on the CB. I had the same sizing issues as the CB-6000.
    • SS Avenger
    Very well made, low profile, maximum security. I only had 3 issues. 1) It liked to ride down between my legs (I might not have put it on tight enough) and would act like a wedgie between my thighs making for an awkward walk or constant readjusting. 2) I lost the key in a move 3) It requires you to sit to use the bathroom. Actually would like to try it more but would need to ship the bolt back to match the key. I'm hoping to run across the key as we slowly unpack. For long term wear it would be difficult for me due to the amount of metal in the belt.

• Model-Y Stainless Steel Enforcer
    This is a Chinese nock-off of a German device I saw good review on. Metal was an issue for daily wear. I liked the adjustability of the belt and its security. My two complaints were that it was noticeable under clothing and I had an issue with the metal piece that ran under my balls bruising and irritating when worn for more than a few hours. The rest was very comfortable. a silicon or neoprene version to this would be awesome.

• Man Whore Silicone Cock Cage
    I like the Silicone because it does provide some give for normal wear. I do get some mild bruising and soreness under my balls, but it is mild enough that Shea Butter and Vaseline applied after a shower or when getting irritable help calm it down. I was able to wear the ring for a week or so with the file irritations but once I added the cage I had a lot of issues with increased irritations, sudden pain in my balls, increased bruising, and it flexed enough that a ball would randomly retract back.

• Custom Chastity Ghost
    This has been the most promising but still working on getting acclimated. I have been able to wear this one for about 5 days before skin irritation and bruising gets to me. The last two attempts didn't last more than a day but I think those might have had external causes. One day I lasted until bedtime and I itched like crazy. I think I am finding that I have an allergy to some soap products and hopefully as I figure that out this particular issue will go away. My last attempt was a week ago and I had to get out due to massive chaffing where the cage rubbed against the front of my balls. That has taken a few days to heal. I shaved again not too long ago and I want to say that my longest stint was when I had a little heir where the ring sat. Also, the last couple of times I did not lube up with baby oil before I put it on. I wonder if that might had some negative effects. I might try the ghost on again tomorrow but may try oiling up first to see if that helps. I think the goal at this point is to try and get to wearing it through the week and take if off on weekends.

Love&Passion and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Very informative. I feel bad just reading it. I also started with theCBX6000s and than moved to the HT2s and wore it for two years almost all the time before purchasing a Few chi sees steel cages that have given me almost No trouble.

So many new people come to this sight thinking, I'll just buy any cage and it'll fit perfectly. As you know it's not that easy, these new people should have to read your post to get a better understanding about what it takes to find Your Perfect Cage. You almost make me feel bad that I've had no problems with my cages. Thanks for your Comments

Breathe, manintyres and Subp00714 like this.
  3. trussmonkey

trussmonkey New member

Electronics
    USA, Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Well, going to attempt a ring here for a few days to see how it goes.

4. trussmonkey

trussmonkey New member

Electronics
    USA, Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Had the ring on thru Friday night with little issues. Couple red areas under the ring a a little baby oil added on occasion to keep the skin moving and not sticking. I've stopped shaving the area directly under the ring and I think that the heir is helping. Might give the cage a try again tomorrow and see how that goes...

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. DrChastity

DrChastity sub CD, mtf (ish?) seeking keyholder

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    I have 10 cages to choose from. None cost much as they're mostly cheap ones from Asia. Anyway, I tried to wear my most comfortable one for 6 days but on day 4 had to remove it due to some sores that had formed under the base ring. Any advice on material choice or base ring shape that reduces the friction and irritation from what I'm experiencing? Thanks.

6. trussmonkey

trussmonkey New member

Electronics
    USA, Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I think I finally found a cage that works for me. Went to metal as I don't have to worry about security check points as much anymore.

7. jet_silver

jet_silver Active member

Engineer
    Space coast of Florida
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    @trussmonkey , is it possible you have the (well-documented) sensitivity to nickel? Stainless steel has significant nickel content and if you're one of the people who react badly to it, that will for certain kick it off.

8. trussmonkey

trussmonkey New member

Electronics
    USA, Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    @jet_silver
    I didn't use metal initially as I used to go through metal detectors on a regular basis. I had a lot of irritations from plastic & silicone. I think a lot of it was due to how much moisture was getting trapped inside the cages. I tried a custom ghost and it worked initially but then would rub the skin on my scrotum raw. I think that after I washed it a few times the surface because rougher and it was almost like sandpaper on my skin. I also avoided metal early on as I do brake out from it on various parts of my body (never wore wrist watches with metal bands or any type of necklace due to what you mentioned). Oxy-ball has some cages as a really inexpensive price so I tried a couple and the last one I purchased has been working really well. I have worn it a week previously and almost up to a week on the second try with no major issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice