Attempt 2.0

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lewd Tales, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Lewd Tales

Lewd Tales New member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Hey everyone!
    I decided to make an account here since I've recently been toying with the idea of kink play again. My girlfriend and I happily tried chastity before but we never got too far involved with it. We played for a while, experimented with denial and chastity, but maybe aimed too far. We were a bit overwhelmed by the community before and all the "do or die" guides. We tried to keep a running diary blog on Tumblr, talk to others about it, try challenges, etc.

In the end, we went completely inactive on our older blogs, deleted a bunch of accounts and Tumblr inspiration, and mostly stopped chastity play altogether.

After some time of self-reflection, I want to try it again, but this time without the mistakes I made before. I hope to talk to others about the obstacles that I've run into and generally take another crack at chastity, but this time with new eyes.

JiL likes this.
  2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Love your ocean going avatar. There are plenty of easy going people here these days to talk with or give ideas and suggestions. Wish you all the best along the way.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Welcome back to the world of chastity. I reckon the important thing is to take it easy. No need to go straight into a 24/7 FLR-type relationship. Just figure out what works for you both and keep working away at that until you get a routine that you enjoy.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I think a big mistake that many guys make is not finding a cage they can wear for a long lock up. Women seem to get annoyed with a the whole thing if they have to keep letting you out. Good luck with 2.0!

5. Lewd Tales

Lewd Tales New member

Local Time:
    That's surprising to hear, actually! Are women usually willing to go for a longer period?
    For myself it's been the exact opposite, funny enough :) My gf usually wants me out sooner for PIV, even if I'm willing to go longer. It's not a big issue in terms of long term denial, since she can lock me back up after. It would be fun to try going a couple of weeks at a time, though!

For sure! We'll be going at it nice and slow, probably starting with weekend lockups at the most. We're both switchy, and if anything, I'm actually the more dominant one! It will take a long time to find a way that works best for us and keeps us both happy. I'll be doing some reading through the forums!

Thanks! I was trying to find the best picture to use, it actually took a while to decide on that one, lol! I wanted something that would say, "hey dudes/dudettes, I'm just gonna be surfing these forums, don't mind me."

6. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Not that they want a long lock up, just solve the cage choice first to prevent frustration. Definitely don’t want to lose momentum!!

7. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Not that they want a long lock up, just solve the cage choice first to prevent frustration. Definitely don’t want to lose momentum!!

My key holder can rarely go a few days without PIV. My longer lockups happen when I’m traveling and the longest was about 46 days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice